Travel Jar Alternative...Just Not For Pigments

fallenang3l211

I picked up these awesome stackable jars at the craft store the other day thinking it'd be GREAT to use for pigments so I don't have to fumble through a bunch of sample jars when I travel. You've probably seen these jars used in YT tutorials for desticking lipsticks or nyx jumbo sticks, these are GREAT for that! Even creams or foundations..anything but pigments! I ended up with a giant mess..the pigment gets all in the twisty..things!
th_mad0217.gif
I have to be really careful opening them because I get product everywhere. Does anyone know where I can get stackable jars that are MAC equivalent?

Here's a few photos for you guys!

IMG01682-20100420-1717.jpg

IMG01683-20100420-1847.jpg

IMG01686-20100420-1849.jpg

libra276

great find! Be careful though - I used to have some stacking jars similar to that and the cracked where they screw together. It was a huge bummer and mess. I love to use pill containers because they are plastic and snap shut. They aren't individual/mix and match though.

xFlossy

Great idea, but be careful as they can come loose with lots of use and yeah they can crack and break off at the screw part. I use them too, but for my nyx jumbo pencils I melted down.