'Tropical Island' Look

tthelwell

'Tropical Island' Look

Yep...it's me again...I feel like I'm flooding this place with my looks...but where else can u share ur love my makeup???

For this look I was inspired by the bright blue ocean...and my top : )...and the all the wonderful colors of the tropics. I am a tropical girl afterall so what better way to represent that than through makeup...

Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with Urban Decay Primer Potion all over my lid up to the brow bone. Then I applied MAC MAC Layin Low Paintpot(do I love this paintpot or what?) as a base all over my lid up to my brow bone.

COLOR:
On the inner lid I applied MAC Gesso Eyeshadow.
On the middle of the lid I applied MUFE #72 Eyeshadow (matte vibrant turquoise).
Next I used MUFE #92 Eyeshadow (matte brilliant purple) on the outer lid and outer crease area.
On the inner crease I used MAC Landscape Green Pigment.
On the brow bone and inner crease I went for MUFE #2 Eyeshadow (matte brilliant yellow)
For highlight I used MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow.

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline and waterline with black gel eyeliner and applied Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Electric on the lower lashline.

LIPS:
On the lips I have MAC Up the Amp Lipstick and MAC Lavender Wind Lipglass.

Thx for looking guys....more pics on my blog (shameless plug...tsk tsk)

DSC00900.jpg

DSC00904.jpg

DSC00910.jpg

Junkie

Fabulous as always - the brows! Omg!

And you never really mention lashes - are those 100% yours? I don't see a seam for falsies unless you have extensions - or are amazingly blessed with super long lushious lashes?!

tthelwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by summerlove
gorgeous! i love every look you've posted! you are really talented.

Thanks so much summer! That's really sweet hear!
yahoo.gif
*happy dance*

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_c
Amazing!

Still loving your brows
greengrin.gif

Heee heee heee! Thx sweetness!
thmbup.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkie
Fabulous as always - the brows! Omg!

And you never really mention lashes - are those 100% yours? I don't see a seam for falsies unless you have extensions - or are amazingly blessed with super long lushious lashes?!

Thx love! Finally got those brows to look right...after years...
greengrin.gif

I'm wearing lashes...I don't usually mention them because they r some no name ones from my local beauty supply store...I wish my natural lashes were that thick...
lol.gif

I can't complain tho because my natural lashes are reasonably long so...I'm glad u can't see the seam! That means it worked! LOL!
yes.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Z
Love it!
thmbup.gif

Thx hon!!
choochoo.gif

BrittanyD

All of your looks have made my jaw drop, your blending is amazing! You're a very talented woman. :}

ashk36

SKILLS!!!! MAD SKILLS!!! You should do youtube videos if you don't already. I would subscribe with a quickness!!

Ebbychina

I'm a fan of yours from Makeup Geek, and your looks never seem short of amazing! Your blending is superb and you wear bright colours so effortlessly!!!

Great job...keep up the posts!!!!