Trying to complete my green MAC palette

Heiaken

So here's the deal, I love green eyeshadow and I still have three slots empty in my 15 pan palette and it's giving me hard time to decide what shades to choose. They can be shadows or pigments, so give me ideas what to get to complete my palette
smiles.gif

What I have:
Forest Green p/g, Plumage, Humid, Emerald Green p/g, Kelly Green p/g
Swimming, Juxt, Pastorale p/g, Golden Olive p/g, Bitter
Mink & Sable, Greensmoke

MAChostage

I love green shadow also! Scoop up Velvet Moss if you can. Just yesterday I bought it at a CCO (I don't even know its story, i.e., when it came out, etc.). It's a lovely, deep green in the Veluxe (not Veluxe Pearl) finish. I also like Chartreuse pigment.

panda0410

You and I have almost identical green palettes...heheh. I was going to say Gilded Green as well
smiles.gif
Other than that Springtime Skipper or def Velvet Moss - both are beautiful!!

MAChostage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heiaken
Sadly no CCO's here in Finland
winks.gif

Ah, I neglected to even see where you were located, sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
You and I have almost identical green palettes...heheh. I was going to say Gilded Green as well
smiles.gif
Other than that Springtime Skipper or def Velvet Moss - both are beautiful!!

How could I forget Springtime Skipper? Great addition!

mac_arp4ever

the sugarsweet collection is coming out with that pretty mint green...that would be nice...i'm not too into greens and the names of them but hope that's an idea lol
smiles.gif

sharkbytes

Newly Minted! It's a gorgeous mint/sea foam green, and it's a matte2 so it blends nicely. And if you have access to a pro store, both Bottle Green and Lime are amazing
smiles.gif

VioletB

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkbytes
Newly Minted! It's a gorgeous mint/sea foam green, and it's a matte2 so it blends nicely. And if you have access to a pro store, both Bottle Green and Lime are amazing
smiles.gif

DUH I totally forgot newly minted!! I ordered it with my EMS and you just got me so super excited about it!! That is one I cannot wait to own!!

Heiaken

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkbytes
smiles.gif

I have a e/s from Make Up Store that's identical to Newly Minted so don't need that
smiles.gif
I don't have acces to a pro store, but I'm considering about a CP reques in the near future.

DirtyPlum

Wondergrass (omg must have!) from C-Shock collection
Newly Minted
Aquavert
Springtime Skipper
Sumptuous Olive or Henna
Kelly (pro)
Bio_green (pro)
Lime (pro)
Vex

Heiaken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanayhs
I love night light pigment.

I have a sample of that and have to say that it's amazing! Just need to find a reasonable priced one somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyPlum
Vex

I hav Vex and it's in my neutral palette and on my skin it just does not have the green duochrome. It's a pretty colour still and I use it very much on my neutral eyes
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKiKix
how can you not have sumptuous olive? that is by far my most favorite...

I'm not sure if I neew Sumptuous Olive since I have Mink&Sable and Bright Side/Gallery Gal mes duo..

As for Aquavert, I might get it but if I will it will go to my Teal/Turquoise palette
winks.gif

Sanayhs

Finding a reasonably priced Night Light is NOT impossible - I found a whole jar at an affordable price a few months back.
winks.gif