• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Tutorial Contest Winner - March 2007: Hottie Hottie look--coralline eyes

nunu

Re: MARCH 2007 TUT CONTEST WINNER: Hottie Hottie look--coralline eyes

this look is amazing!! i am gona try it out!
good work!!!

krackatoa

omg, i cannot get over this look. hahah.

SiCiLyGiRl

aww.. great tut!!! awsome.. i love it <3

dollbabybex

really really gorgeous!
smiles.gif
well done x

fingie

I really love the pictures that show the product placement--it really helps! Thank you so much!

kcphoto

You are the cutest thing ever, and I love every tutorial I have seen from you!

Great job, gorgeous girl!

AlleyCat87

that is amazing i'm learning so much, i got a whole heap of brushes and pigments for christmas, not i have to hone my skilllzzzz...
smiles.gif

seelieassassin

Ah! It was your tutorial on bronzy eyes for asians that made me decide to join specktra and willing to try MAC!!!! You are amazing! Do you perhaps know what to do if someone doesn't have a crease? I have a monolid...

Rubiez

Wow...I've never seen anyone apply that much "bronzer/sculpting" powder all over like that...but it looks good!

SweetCheeks

You are so AMAZING! I love this so much. I notice you don't blend much or you must do it as you go? The colors look so blended and beautiful. My struggle is I either don't blend enough or do it too much where you can't tell what is what ... suggestions for how you do it?

And again, stunning!