• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Tutorial Contest Winner May 2007: ***dark Electra Tutorial***

xSazx

CONGRATS LAURZZZ!!!!
cheerleader.gif

that was great! you have inspired me to do some experimenting this weekend at a couple of fun events i have to go to. also, just checking out the way you did the photos and the mix of products was really fun for me. what is that square handled brush you put the pearl blossom on with? i MUST have one!

laura-doll

Quote:
Originally Posted by witchery-woo
that was great! you have inspired me to do some experimenting this weekend at a couple of fun events i have to go to. also, just checking out the way you did the photos and the mix of products was really fun for me. what is that square handled brush you put the pearl blossom on with? i MUST have one!

its the 182 buffer brush
the reason why the handle is like that is becuase i got it from a collection a while bk
xx

bambidandi

you are simply amazing! i adore youx100000000

I really like your hair colour and hair too!! I would love to try that hairstyle, but too bad most asians can't pull off the blonde look
ssad.gif

Nikkilici0us

you're gorgeous! what is that big square brush?! im in love with the lips- love the real doll .. i need me some dior gloss! nice
clap.gif
!!!

viverr

wow you are awesome with ur tuts! thanks for putting in the time : ) btw, i think u r so pretty naturally too!