• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Tutorial Contest Winner May 2009: Basic smokey eyes tutorial

Purity

Re: Basic smokey eyes tutorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoupyGeorge
D: What happened to the pics?

I can still see them, I have hotlinked them from my blog so there was probably some problems with the image hosting over there. They should be visible now anyway
smiles.gif

Ode to Joy

Just like the others already said, thank you for showing this technique in detail. I think your took exactly the right pictures!

Just a quik Q, is there a special reason you don't blend with the 222?

Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ode to Joy
Just like the others already said, thank you for showing this technique in detail. I think your took exactly the right pictures!

Just a quik Q, is there a special reason you don't blend with the 222?

Thanks!

I prefer using the #217 before the #222 when blending since it has got shorter bristles and it's a bit wider, so it's easier to control. That's my personal preference anyway
smiles.gif
I use the #222 to blend too, but for blending harsh lines, the #217 is my best choice.

And I just wanted to thank everyone that voted for me, you guys really made my day!
greengrin.gif