• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Tutorial Contest Winner November 2008: Teal + Blue Tutorial

deven.marie

Re: Teal + Blue Tutorial

I love this!

And im totally spraying fix+ on my brush instead of my face from now on...

supastar99

i agree with everyone else, the colors look awesome. you look gorgeous
thmbup.gif

daisyv316

This is really pretty! I want to try to do this!! Now I gotta got sea and sky after I thought I didnt neeed it hehe :) great job!

stickbugs

Gorgeous colour combination! I will definitely try this sometime.

One thing though, are you applying foundation to your upper lip? (not your lip itself, but the area pf skin under your nose). Because from the pictures I notice your upper lip doesn't look like it has foundation on it/ It looks to have a darker shade than the rest of your face after you applied foundation. I don't know, but I just kinda noticed that, lol.

PinkPearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickbugs
Gorgeous colour combination! I will definitely try this sometime.

One thing though, are you applying foundation to your upper lip? (not your lip itself, but the area pf skin under your nose). Because from the pictures I notice your upper lip doesn't look like it has foundation on it/ It looks to have a darker shade than the rest of your face after you applied foundation. I don't know, but I just kinda noticed that, lol.

hmmm.. i think you're right, i'll definitely pay attention to it next time..
yes.gif
thanks!

Vaughn1999

Wow, how pretty. I have all those eye colors so I think I am going to give it a try! Thanks for the inspiration!