Two More FOTD's (sorry that I am bombarding this site with pics!)

nanefy

Me Again!!!! Gawd Damn talk about OTT with the FOTD's!!!!

Anyway, lets get right to it. Two looks in one post using much the same colours but two different looks:

For this look I used:
Gesso e/s
Burnt Burgandy e/s
samoa Silk e/s
some pink e/s from some cheapo eyeshadow set
Vanilla pigment
8825854a9384760764l.jpg

8825854a9384760874l.jpg

8825854a9384761008l.jpg

8825854a9384761251l.jpg

For this look I used:
Primary Yellow Pigment
Samoa Silk e/s
Burnt Burgandy Pigment
FaceFront Cosmetics Aqua coloured (cant remember the full name) e/s
Bobbi Brown e/s for brows
Nars Mascara
Benefit Babecake in Black
8825854a9306444026l.jpg

8825854a9306444140l.jpg

8825854a9306444241l.jpg

8825854a9306444339l.jpg

Im gonna have to apologise, but I'll probably post millions on here now, that I found this place. I cant believe there are others just like me that are addicted to makeup!!!!! Its amazing. So if you don't mind too much, I'll be bombarding this place with looks :p

Ciao xxx

uh_oh_disco

I adooore the second. It's rare to see a non-highlight colour work under the brow, and yellow is a hard colour to pull off eitherway - you deserve a medal for that!

Penn

Great FOTD's you look so beautiful! They both look very pretty but my favourite is the second one. I don't know why it reminds me of a sunset or something and gives me a warm feeling when I look at it [how strange is that, make up is giving me fuzzy feelings haha] I love the colours you used and your blending is flawless. Please keep posting
smiles.gif

nanefy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkPearl
i love the first look!! did u use tape to do it?
dont stop posting!!
winks.gif

Hey,

I dont use tape for any of my looks, purely because the skin on and around my eye is pretty sensitive and I just think tape would do more harm than good. However, to be honest, even if my eye wasn't sensitive, I don't really need to use tape. I basically use a 228 brush and a small amount of shadow to draw in the shape and the fill in from there. I know that the likes of Nireyna (whom I fricking love) uses an eyeliner pencil, but once again, the skin on my eyelid is pretty loose and crepey (if thats even a word) and a pencil is just too hard for me.

I think its all just about taking your time to get the perfect line and then everything falls into place after that.

I'll be doing a tutorial soon enough, so hopefully you be able to see a bit more clearly how I do it.

Ciao xxx