Ubran Decay Copies MAC's Glitter Liner Promo Ad......

roxybc

Well, at least I think they look pretty darn similar!

MAC's from a year or so ago:
622398.jpeg

Urban Decay's one they just released:

622399.jpeg

labwom

Pretty but don't a lot of people copy Mac? I love those glitter eyeliners but I can never buy anymore. Glitter is such a bitch to take off!

lara

There aren't exactly a wide variety of ways to combine the key items of a.) an eye and b.) various colours of glitter liner within a single photo.

jenii

The only similarity is that it shows all the shades applied to an eye. They weren't copying anything.
hmm.gif

bottleblack

*shrug* UD glitter liners are better than MAC's anyway, imho.

If I'm not mistaken, that ad is for the glitter eye gel - which actually applies more realistically than taking the time to cover a whole eye in liner.

roxybc

well, ok they did not copy it exactly, but I was meaning more like if I saw that ad or picture, I would assume it was for MAC's glitter liners because it's so similar to what was already done.

flowerhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddinary
wow, since when did mac release a dark pink glitter liner? (2nd from the bottom)

It's called Postpunk, I have it and it's stunning! Try and get your hands on one if you can, it's quite rare...

KeshieShimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
There aren't exactly a wide variety of ways to combine the key items of a.) an eye and b.) various colours of glitter liner within a single photo.

I was thinking that too, you really can't do much but that! :lol