UD Big Fatty Colored Mascara

gigglegirl

Wow these have SO caught my eye! Big Fatty Colored Mascara--Urban Decay

I know its quite "in" right now, but the Yellow ones Ive seen earlier this spring kinda scared me. Blue is not so much my thing but definitely purple.

I want Black Cherry and/or Purple Haze mascaras (in addition to a few 24/7 liners which are my new LOVE!)

Has anyone seen these in person? I won't be able to, I'll have to order without seeing them by ordering through Sephora. Share your opinions if you've seen them or are also intrigued!

HeavenLeiBlu

I tried out Purple Haze and Electric Blue ( or whatever they're calling it). Both have excellent color payoff, and they were both very easy to remove. I won't be buying either, because neither of them were particularly flattering on my skin, but the blue was better. I wanted to try Indigo, but there was no sample available. I think that I'll end up getting that, though. Like I said, the color payoff definitely gives the WOW factor, but I can't get away with bright mascara at work. I'm sure I'd be able to pull off the Indigo, though.

Trista

I wanted to check these out since i've never worn any mascara color other than black and I've never tried out UD mascara before. How's the lasting power of UD mascara?