UD Book of Shadows - all versions

Vanistar

I'd love to have this palette. Yesterday I saw on Ebay, maybe I'll buy it.
cutey.gif

mslips

Ulta.com has it up now! You get a free gift with purchase of Urban Decay!!! Oh I can't wait to buy this palette in a few days!!

murflegirl

I went in tonight to take a look at it, and the lovely ladies at my Ulta put it on hold for me--they said they only had a few to begin with. Might want to call ahead to make sure you reserve yours!

only1angel

Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol.II re-released for a limted time only!!!!

If anyone's interested Sephora just re-released for a limited time only Urban Decay's Book of Shadows Vol II!!!!!! You won't find it in the Urban Decay section since it's supposedly a "secret" to facebook fans! Just enter it in the search section and it will come up! Get it while you still can!!
HTH!!!!

obscuria

Re: Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol.II re-released for a limted time only!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by only1angel
If anyone's interested Sephora just re-released for a limited time only Urban Decay's Book of Shadows Vol II!!!!!! You won't find it in the Urban Decay section since it's supposedly a "secret" to facebook fans! Just enter it in the search section and it will come up! Get it while you still can!!
HTH!!!!

it shows up as temporarily out of stock still.

only1angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by obscuria
it shows up as temporarily out of stock still.

I just checked! You're right. Damn this sold out in only a few hours!!!! I was able to get mine about an hr ago.
But this was what Sephora wrote on their facebook page:

Sephora Attention Urban Decay and eye shadow fans! You have spoken. And we listened. To grant your wishes (drum roll please), we’re re-releasing a limited amount of Urban Decay’s Book of Shadows II—available online only to our Facebook fans. 16 shades, 2 liners, and 1 mini Primer Potion ($48). Make sure to order yours ASAP. We...’re sure they’ll go fast. Shop the secret product page > http://bit.ly/BOSII
What is your favorite color in this palette?

only1angel

Sorry girls, I tried to post this quickly so that those who missed it the first time around could get it now, but this has now JUST SOLD OUT!!!!!!

Become a fan of Sephora on Facebook for future discounts & promotions!!!!!

StarrySim

WOW, UD is really stooping low with their recent stunts. They're creating artificial hype for their products as opposed to rewarding loyal customers. I don't want anything to do with them anymore.

gabi03

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarrySim
WOW, UD is really stooping low with their recent stunts. They're creating artificial hype for their products as opposed to rewarding loyal customers. I don't want anything to do with them anymore.

MAC does this all the time...

StarrySim

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabi03
MAC does this all the time...

Not to this extent. not even close. LE is LE and that's fine, but UD is taking it to a whole new level.

spunky

did anyone see the picture temptalia had up a few days ago? it was a sketch of BOS III but they made her remove it. i caught a teeny thumbnail of it in my blogger feed but i didn't see the fullsize
ssad.gif

berryLOVE

I have the first one I think... and the packaging doesn't really bug me.

When I first got it I just pull the drawer thing out and peeled the glue off and its easier to use.

I just wish that it wasn't soo glittery, BUT I can't imagine myself living without Baked.

Smf16

Tell me it's not so....did Urban Decay just re-release the BOS II today and its out of stock already???! Ughh I can not believe I missed it....I got the email two hrs late!! :(