UD Box of Shadows - Alice in Wonderland

evah2003

Does anyone have any more info on this?
The pics look great, but I also read that UD just renamed existing e/s for this palette...
Does anyone know?!
TIA-
Eva

SmokeSignal16

There isn't much info just yet except that you can go on their website and sign up for the newsletter or hear it from facebook/twitter on when it's coming out. I don't think that every eyeshadow in the palette are all existing shades but we will find out soon I hope! I can't wait for it to come out!

thezander

Oh noes, looks like I'll be forced to buy even more eyeshadow, since I clearly NEED this palette.

xKiKix

i GOTS to get this palette, i've never brought one before but this is just calling out to my vanity drawer... lol.

sinergy

between this and the OPI nail polishes being released for this movie...i want it alllll! what else is going to come out? (i already got the mad hatter wallet from HT for christmas
lol.gif
, my husband noticed me eyeing it..)

ChloeCariad

I am SO excited for this! I gotta be honest,even if it is just renamed colours, I will probably get it, just for the total packaging WIN! I don't see them ALL being renamed. I heard that Midnight Cowboy was int here but renamed? Or something to that effect.

xKiKix

^^^ i'm suspecting that midnight cowboy is most likely midnight tea party, lol...

thezander

I kinda wish they would've used some of the new formula shadows in this box, now that I know about those - they look really good. I also hope I don't already have too many of the shades they did use! I'll probably get it no matter what, tho...

xKiKix

despite their clever new names in replacement of some existing shades, i dont think this palette will disappoint because every palette has been sold out at my sephora everytime i got there so i never got to buy one.

Miss QQ

It is gorgeous and I want it. I do not have anything from UD. I'm very excited but I am not sure if I am able to get my hands on it, especially if it is only available in the UK.

Kragey

I haven't bought a BoS for myself yet, since I thought they were over-hyped, but I really do love Alice in Wonderland...I think I may very well have to buy one of these.

Leven

IF i didnt get the Book of Shadows vol.2 for x-mas, i would be all over this. But except for a few colors, the two are very similar.

Although i might not be able to help myself since ive come to the realization that UD shadows are soooooooooooooooooo much smoother, more pigmented, and prettier than most of mac's.

sinergy

ive never owned any urban decay makeup so this will be my first and i am buying it no matter what. the 15th is my husbands bday so i guess he is getting me this for his bday
lol.gif

gabi03

despite the fact they are renamed colors, i still want it.

and why is the 15th the day i get paid?
ssad.gif