udpp- getting every last drop! Cut it in half!

lipshock

Re: udpp- getting every last drop!

Removing that plastic ring around the opening helps me to get every last bit out. The only problem is that it can get a little messy. Either way, Urban Decay definitely needs to revamp the packaging on such an awesome product.

nunu

oh my god i didn't know this! Look at all that product still in there!! i'm still on my first tube and i was planning to purchase another one because i'm running out! I guess i don't have to now!!

newagetomatoz

That is so awesome!! When I first bought mine, I managed to eek product out for two months, but by the end, I was really getting nothin. ..grr...

Now I have to try this! The only downside is that I think my sister might cry! For some bizarre reason is in love with the bottle and just wants an empty one. Why? I don't know, and I'm afraid to ask! LOL!

Though frocher, this is an awesome find!! Major kudos and swedish fish too you!!

MiCHiE

I used my first tube for over a year---almost everyday, too. After I pulled the stopper out I would just turn it upside-down and tap it every morning for about another month or so. Any other packaging would probably dry it out. Worse case scenario? Giving us the old MAC Paint tubes. No, thank you.

urbanlilyfairy

OH SNAP ...Thank you so much for posting this ..as I thought I ran out ..and Sephora doesn't deliver to APO adresses ...so I was wondering where i was gonna get more UDPP lol .... FU Urban decay and your sucky packaging !!!!

ms.marymac

WTH kind of knife does she have? A Ginsu? I don't think my knives will saw thru the bottle.
ssad.gif

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
I used my first tube for over a year---almost everyday, too. After I pulled the stopper out I would just turn it upside-down and tap it every morning for about another month or so. Any other packaging would probably dry it out. Worse case scenario? Giving us the old MAC Paint tubes. No, thank you.

Yeah, I USED mine everyday for 10 months....threw it out and when I read on Specktra about removing the stopper to get at more product, I was bummed. I used the 2nd tube EVERYDAY for close to 14 months [removed the stopper when the product wouldn't come out anymore]. I wrote the date on the tube to see how long it would last. LOL...

I don't know why UD don't change the packaging. This does not seem like a product that will dry up real fast. But maybe it will....

I still have 2 tubes from the 4 I bought in 2006 thinking since I never want to be without it, I better stock up....But now, on some days, the paint pots replace UDPP....So, I guess I'll have these 2 tubes 'til 2010...LOL

glam8babe

if anybody has the trial sized version of UDPP you will notice not much comes out on the wand AT ALL!
so you remove the plastic stopper ring then you can get as much as you want once its removed

MirandaTN

After my sister and I saw this post today, we tried that with one of the bottles I for some reason hadn't thrown out. We could NOT believe how much product was left!!!! I feel ripped off... I wonder if they really realize what's happening and doing it on purpose or what. They really need to reconsider the packaging. That's so unfair!
nonono.gif

gigglegirl

I agree with Frocher--UD prob already knows. They wanted the bottle to look cool but not be practical to use up all product (which if you are satisfied with the product you'd buy again and maybe never know there was really more left?).

I would honestly rather have it in a pot--I hate the spongy wand and would prefer it to be in a pot so that its easier to dip my brush in.