UDPP in Canada?

Mahi

Hi....

I have heard nothing but great things about UDPP. But I live in Montreal, and I don't know where to buy it here? anyone knows where I can get it here??
th_dunno.gif

M.A.C_Addiction

Yea, tru dat. Sephora is the only place to get it. That is where I got mine. I got mine in Toronto. I'm from Toronto, and will be heading back around Easter time. If you want, I can purchase one for you? Let me know.
smiles.gif

Mahi

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C_Addiction
Yea, tru dat. Sephora is the only place to get it. That is where I got mine. I got mine in Toronto. I'm from Toronto, and will be heading back around Easter time. If you want, I can purchase one for you? Let me know.
smiles.gif

Thank you dear! But I will be out of Canada for the next 2 months =( have heard sooo much about UDPP..really wanted get my hands on one. But thanx again ....maybe when I come back I can ask you to do me the favour.

btw...I don't think I have ever seen a Sephora store in Montreal...

M.A.C_Addiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahi
Thank you dear! But I will be out of Canada for the next 2 months =( have heard sooo much about UDPP..really wanted get my hands on one. But thanx again ....maybe when I come back I can ask you to do me the favour.

btw...I don't think I have ever seen a Sephora store in Montreal...

Sadly there isn't one in Montreal! When I'm in Toronto, I get all of my stuff there as Montreal is a little slooooooooooooooow with the "up-to-date" stores. I think a lot of companies don't want to be bothered by the French police.
nonono.gif