UGH....why can't ppl just act right?!

hrockstar

I mostly just need to vent cuz the situation and me even thinking about it at all is silly but i am frustrated.
so i met this guy and we hung out everyday since we met until the wee hours of the night when he had to get up early so he sacrificed sleep to hangout (no physical stuff)...only like 4-5 days but he was talking like "we should do this someday and this and that" like he was planning on us hanging out longterm and he introduced me to like 10 members of his family (who loved me) but then all of a sudden without warning, ZERO interaction/response. There wasn't a negative incident, situation, or argument that i am aware of but something flipped this guy 180 degrees.
I mean is is so freaking hard to say "kick rocks you freak"? ...i'd really rather hear that or anything other than being ignored. (no i am not contacting him in anyway)
Friends are telling me "oh i guarantee you he'll be getting in touch" like i want him to if this is how he acts at anytime let alone at the beginning (can only get worse)????!!!
two of my friends bet me money that he'll be coming back around acting like nothing happened so at least i will get some money out of this complete retardation!
I am way too old for this crap...and so is he!

i am sure he did me a huge favor.

thanks
smiles.gif

Simply Elegant

How long have you been waiting? It could be possible he has stuff going on in his life that he hasn't told yuo since he doesn't really know you. I'd call him once and leave it up to him and if he doesn't get back to you within a few days, I'd think he just changed his mind.

hrockstar

I'm all for the benefit of the doubt...he just changed his mind.
If someone is into you it doesn't matter what else is going on.

I'm over it now.

thanks for responding and letting me vent
smiles.gif