Ughhh stupid question!! But i'm stumped!!

frances92307

Ok I bought the Maybelline cool effects shadow/liners....and I can't figure out how to sharpen them! I tried to put it in my sharpener, but the pencil is plastic....am I missing something? Honestly I do normally surpass the IQ of a dustmop...just not today
lol.gif

Shawna

I'm not familiar with those, but somebody here should be able to give you an answer soon
smiles.gif
And don't worry, we all have those moments
lol.gif

sarahbeth564

I had one of those years ago, and I don't think I ever figure it out. haha. So its still about the same size it was when I bought it.

xoxbebe

i had one of those and everytime i had to sharpen it i threw it in the freezer for a while to let the liner harden up a bit so it wouldnt break off wen i sharpened it with a pencil sharpener. my friend also told me you could break the little plastic thing at the bottum and push the liner out from under it. =)

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
You could try going to their website and seeing if they have a toll free # to call or look for a "contact us" spot on their website to e-mail them with your issue.
Good Luck!!

frances92307

Hi and thanks to all that responded!!! If you buy the Maybelline sharpener then it sharpens the little suckers.....the Covergirl ones too.