UK HG beauty products?

Audrey C

My family and I are leaving for our trip to the UK next week. While I wouldn't buy products I can get in North America much cheaper while I'm there, I wondered if there are UK brands that I should be trying.

My youngest has been researching and plans to buy the Make Up Revolution Iconic 3 palette; she likes Naked 3 but doesn't want to spend that much and is fine with the much cheaper knockoff.

Any other suggestions?

DILLIGAF

Sleek make sure you are able to get your hands on some Sleek. Especially the palettes that cannot be sold in the US. The Acid palette and the Matte Brights and Matte Darks palettes. Barry M, Model's Own and MUA just to name a few.

shellygrrl

Staff member
Collection's another brand to check out. Their Lasting Perfection concealer is supposed to be really good.

Audrey C

Sleek make sure you are able to get your hands on some Sleek. Especially the palettes that cannot be sold in the US. The Acid palette and the Matte Brights and Matte Darks palettes. Barry M, Model's Own and MUA just to name a few.

Quote: Originally Posted by shellygrrl

Collection's another brand to check out. Their Lasting Perfection concealer is supposed to be really good.
Thank you both. I'll start researching those brands to see what's recommended. I've heard great things about Sleek but have never seen them in Canada. I think they're pretty reasonably priced as well.

Anneri

When I'm in the UK I always stock up on Indeed Labs products, especially Hydraluron. It's an excellent product! Also, if you or your daughters are into Lush, I found Lush products much cheaper in the UK than anywhere else.

ghopkins91

Yes, definitely check out Sleek - I love their blushes in particular. Bourjois also has some amazing products - if I'm right they aren't available in America, if not then definitely check out their Pinceau liner, their cream eyeshadows that I can't remember the name of (similar to the Chanel D'Ombre Illusions) and cream blushers xx

Audrey C

Thank you all for the great suggestions. I'm in London and bought the MUR Essential Shimmer palette (£4) as well as the Sleek Original Palette (£8). I haven't tried them yet but unless they're ridiculously good I don't think I'll buy any more makeup. I have more than enough already but these are so inexpensive that it's no real loss if I don't care for the wear time or finish. What a beautiful city this is - we had a great day here today.