UK ladies... What comes out this Thursday?

vocaltest

I'm assuming Cool Heat is, but someone on the mac livejournal community said electroflash and new view are out this Thursday? Can anybody shed any light on this?

User49

Cool Heat!
smiles.gif

vocaltest

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitternmyveins
Cool Heat!
smiles.gif

Thats what I thought!! New View and Electroflash are out in July in the US and usually we're later as we all know!

Susanne

We will get Cool Heat, Electroflash, Sonic Chic and probably New View here in Germany this week. I think it will be similar in the UK!

vocaltest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
We will get Cool Heat, Electroflash, Sonic Chic and probably New View here in Germany this week. I think it will be similar in the UK!

oh really? maybe the post was right then. i thought it was just cool heat. i hope so... wow... we're getting collections the same time as the US... sounds too good to be true haha.

LMD84

well if there is more than just cool heat coming out i feel sorry for my credit card! hee hee!

glam8babe

new view etc. havent been released in the US yet so i cant see it coming to the UK first
i hope not anyway!

JustDivine

Wasn't there a collection which recently came out first in the UK?

Anyway...I am not prepared for everything to be out this week!!!!

JustDivine

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitternmyveins
I spoke to my manager and I think the MSF's are coming out too!
smiles.gif

Why? What exactly did he/she say?

And will we know if they go up on the website early as usual...so tomorrow or by Weds!!

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDivine
Wasn't there a collection which recently came out first in the UK?

Anyway...I am not prepared for everything to be out this week!!!!

it was the beauty powder blushes, only by about 2 days or something

but its very rare that this happens

ritchieramone

I think glitternmyveins said in another thread today that they had come into her store. I'll see if I can find it again.

Yes, here it is. Sounds very hopeful!
thmbup.gif

JustDivine

ACCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK! Nooooooooooooo!

I'm not ready yet!!! LOL

I thought I could recover financially after just a few CH shadows...and then get prepped for the rest!!

glam8babe

it really pisses me off!
cool heat is gonna come upto about £80 for me and with all these other collections i need to win the lottery

JustDivine

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
it really pisses me off!
cool heat is gonna come upto about £80 for me and with all these other collections i need to win the lottery

LOL
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif

Jot

i feel like its only 5 minutes since Neo Sci Fi - i'm not sure my wallet has recovered yet!

ritchieramone

I'm so relieved I'm not planning to get anything from Cool Heat or New View! I'm really excited for Colour Forms instead.
yahoo.gif

JustDivine

Ok, I'm getting:

Cool Heat, Climate Blue and Gulf Stream
Tropic Glow s/s

New View x1 (plus maybe a backup???!)

Maybe a blush from Sonic Chic, but unlikely

Nothing from Electroflash
Nothing from Color Forms....in fact nothing until......well for a few months! Nothing else is really taking my interest right now...
th_dunno.gif

Luceuk

I want all Cool heat eyeshadows, 4 or 5 sonic Chic blushes and two from New View and two shadesticks. So expensive for me! So glad I got birthday money early from my parents.