UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

rockin

I've just ordered a lipstick and the eye palette from Zac Posen, and some eyeshadows and a couple of lipsticks from Flamingo Park. I was planning on getting a couple of the blushes, but either we're not getting them or there's been some delay. It doesn't seem right if we're not getting them, although I am glad we got the single eyeshadows instead of a palette of titchy shadows, since I already have some of the colours that are in the palette.

Marsha Pomells

I've just ordered a lipstick and the eye palette from Zac Posen, and some eyeshadows and a couple of lipsticks from Flamingo Park. I was planning on getting a couple of the blushes, but either we're not getting them or there's been some delay. It doesn't seem right if we're not getting them, although I am glad we got the single eyeshadows instead of a palette of titchy shadows, since I already have some of the colours that are in the palette.

Not fussed with Zac Posen. As long as I get Be Silly and Have Your Cake, I'm a happy bunny.

Spoke to MAC about the blush issue, they are aware of the problem and should be up by Monday. I was looking forward to This Could Be Fun, but I won't be getting it anymore... It's not 'soft violet-purple'... It's straight up magenta. Might as well pick up Peony Petal, seeing that it's more purple than anything else... And Dollymix...

Same in regards to the x9 palette, I got two of those 180 eyeshadow palettes and I can find all 9 in those palettes.

Last edited:

kirstw91

Not fussed with Zac Posen. As long as I get Be Silly and Have Your Cake, I'm a happy bunny.

Spoke to MAC about the blush issue, they are aware of the problem and should be up by Monday. I was looking forward to This Could Be Fun, but I won't be getting it anymore... It's not 'soft violet-purple'... It's straight up magenta. Might as well pick up Peony Petal, seeing that it's more purple than anything else... And Dollymix...

Same in regards to the x9 palette, I got two of those 180 eyeshadow palettes and I can find all 9 in those palettes.

When I spoke to them they were aware of the issue, I was thinking it would be another Lavender Jade incident :confused:

Marsha Pomells

When I spoke to them they were aware of the issue, I was thinking it would be another Lavender Jade incident :confused:

If it was Lavender Jade part 2, the blushes would be there but marked as sold out. Bet you any money that I'll find them on Selfridges...

EDIT: Only had Pink Swoon.

Last edited:

rockin

Thought I'd have a look to see if there is any price change at the same time. I can't even get a list of all the eyeshadow colours - it's a mess! Just to rub salt into the wound, not only are the pan eyeshadows still £10, but it tells us that they have gone down from $10 to $6. How I'm going to find anything on this site I have no idea, and it makes my computer slow to a crawl as well. So much scrolling just to get past the huge pictures that I don't need to see, to get to anything that I do want to see.

rockin

OK, I've found the colour list - you have to hover over the words 'All That Glitters' to see a drop-down menu. I was beginning to worry that I'd have to go through the whole column of coloured strips at the right of the page, trying to find what I wanted. You can't even see all the 'swatches' side by side like you used to.

Checked Goodbyes (easier to find now, but much harder to use) to see which eyeshadows are going. In pan form it's Electra, Folie, Mylar, Mystery, Bamboo, Aquadisiac and Idol Eyes. In pot form it's Electra, Mystery, Swimming, Filament and Freshwater.

Last edited:

Latest posts