Ummm.... What happened with AI?

chocolategoddes

Quote:
Originally Posted by alka1
Today on The View they mentioned that a possible reason he didn't win is because he's gay
th_dunno.gif

Yeah, I'm wondering if it's those photos of him in drag and making out with a guy that affected the voters...

TISH1124

^^ man I must live in a cave or just don't watch tabloids..I have never seen or heard of any of this....Goes to search for it

hawaii02

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
Yeah, I'm wondering if it's those photos of him in drag and making out with a guy that affected the voters...

Say what?? I never heard any of this either.

I was suprised Adam didn't win. But as someone else said, he doesn't fit on Idol. He was like all the past rockers (Constantine, Daughtry) that have their own albums and do their own thing. Idol doesn't want a rocker, hence Britain's version "Pop" Idol.

Mabelle

I'm positive it's because of the photos.

He's "a fag" and i'm betting that a lot of people voting dont want an American Idol that is a "a fag".

It's sad, cause he was obviously the better showman and much more talented, but homophobia is far too prevalent to take a backseat.

aziajs

Adam will be alright. He's already a professional performer for one thing. Secondly, he has developed quite a following because of Idol not to mention the people who already knew who he was from Broadway, The Zodiac Show, etc. And....we have seen TIME AND TIME AGAIN that you don't have to win Idol to become a huge success.

On another note, I just bought Kris's version of "Heartless" on iTunes. FIRE!!!! Best 99 cents I have spent in a while.