clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

Congratulations!!!! I visit the DC area at least 3 times a year, I am definitely coming to see you! Where is YOUR MAC Store exactly?

MACMuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipshock
I think I know who you're talking about. Does she go by Angie? I think when I was there last night, they were saying she was leaving.
ssad.gif
If I'm thinking of the right person, she always had such flawless makeup and she was so nice.

And yes, please come visit!
smiles.gif

no that's the other angela, bc there is one that is about to have her last day. my angela is really tiny and has a long honey blonde weave (lol) and she works mostly weekends. you'll meet her if you haven't already. but congrats once again!

MACa6325xi

Congrats to you Lipshock!!!! I go to the Columbia store almost every other week. I'm going to stop spending so much money, but I was in there last week buying more stuff. Hope to see you, maybe you can sell me some Matte2 shadows.

lilchocolatema

I work at MAC so often that I never get to post/read about MAC anymore...how the F did I not see this thread????????

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
cheerleader.gif

AppleDiva

cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif
Congrats to you.
clap.gif
clap.gif

I will be in the MD area the first weekend in Oct. Hopefully, you will be working @ MAC then. I have been to that MAC Freestanding. Whoa that place is busy!!!!!!... I know you will do well!!!!

slvrlips

Congrats on the new job I work in Columbia and it will be great to see a new face and probe you for tips since, I am there almost ever other day. I love the Columbia store. My co-worker works there they have excellent customer service. Have fun

lipshock

Quote:
Originally Posted by diorgrl
Congraaats!! When do u go for basic?

I think I won't be going to basic for quite some time. My manager said around some time in January, which is good since it falls on my Winter Break schedule .. so no missing classes, hopefully.

lipshock

Also, thank you ladies so much for the kind words and encouragement! And to those in the area, definitely come check me out. I haven't gotten my first day in-store yet, other than my days when the asst. manager trains me in the store -- but once I do, I'll let you all know and you can stop by and see me.
smiles.gif