Underage lipglass help!?

I'm used to bright colors, and they're mainly what I have which makes it kind of hard for me to focus on doing my eyes. I've heard a ton of good things about Underage, seen pictures of people wearing it, swatched it on my hand, everything. Then I got home and put it on... and I look slightly like a corpse. Which I thought was really strange seeing that the MA told me that Underage works for almost any skin tone.. am I the only one that this doesn't look good on!? haha. I think part of my problem is that I'm used to brighter colors, so maybe I'm not used to this and it really does look fine on me? anyway.. any lipsticks you ladies could recommend to make me a little feel a little less dead? Kinda sad how I have no problem wearing russian red or pink poodle but underage scares me. lol

thanks!
smiles.gif

TISH1124

I love underage...if you want to give it a pop of color...color your lips in with like magenta or another pink/fushia lipliner

gildedangel

I feel the same way about this lipglass! I sheer it out with lip balm to keep myself from looking corpse-like. I also layer it with brighter lipglosses. I hope that this helps!
smiles.gif

Sashan

It does the same thing to me. I end up looking like death lol. I rub some Pink Fish TLC over the top to boost the colour. After all the positive recs it's definitely a gloss I was disappointed in, when I tried it on myself.

Face2Mac

I feel the same way about this lipgloss. It is too white on my skin. The only way it is useable on me is to put it on first and use what bright lipstick on top or lipliner. I want to swap it but don't want the hassle.

SassyMochaJess

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildedangel
I feel the same way about this lipglass! I sheer it out with lip balm to keep myself from looking corpse-like. I also layer it with brighter lipglosses. I hope that this helps!
smiles.gif

I can't wear this unless I sheer it out with a lip balm!! And becareful not to apply to much and I use my finger to spread it evenly. I had mine for three months before I found a way to apply it so it works for me now.

Tahti

I love blanking my lips out with Myth and Underage, but Underage also looks lovely over a lip pencil like Magenta or Cherry. ^_^

star25

It depends how much you apply.
I apply it more lightly than I do my other glosses, and I get the desired effect. A little goes a long way with this gloss.
But it's definitely one of my favourites!