Unexpected Mini Haul - NARS, Stila, Essie

pinagham

I went to my local TJ Max to look for some throw pillows, I didn't find any I liked but on the way out I looked through the bath and body section and found the NARS three piece duo lip gloss set for $29.99! This was going to be a part of my next Sephora order, so good thing I waited! I also picked up two Essies for four bucks a each, Clutch me if you Can and Sole Mate. As an added bonus I found a Stila lipstick in Wanda for $0.30! The outside was a little dusty because of some broken shadows but the inside was fine.

They also had an Urban Decay Body Bronzer/Shimmer stick, NARS oil/body shimmer, Lancome Shadows and Blushes, some Clinque items, and a couple Stella McCartney face products.

I love bargains! happy hunting!

mdjmsj

Lucky! I've never seen Nars makeup at my TJs, just the Body/skincare products-I'll have to check now. Thanks for the heads up!

cambria_va

I always find good stuff at my T.J. Maxx but can't buy it because someone always has already stuck their fingers in it......it's just gross =/

MrsRjizzle

omg. how exciting! My tj max never has good finds like this! Well in less someone always beats me too them!

yay! have fun with your new goodies!

kaliraksha

Yay! I love bargain finds! Congrats on all your goodies. Surprisingly I found Chanel 2 pack mascara at Costco that brought it down to like $30 for both.

gildedangel

What a great haul, I wish my TJ Maxx sold that kind of stuff! The best I have ever found in a TJ Maxx was a BedHead 2" curling iron for $10. Enjoy your great new stuff!

pinagham

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdjmsj
Lucky! I've never seen Nars makeup at my TJs, just the Body/skincare products-I'll have to check now. Thanks for the heads up!

I used to live in southern California and I never saw Nars makeup there either. I'm in Ohio for the summer so I'm hoping I'm going to keep finding things and that it wasn't just a fluke!