Ungaro-Natural look

TDoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Awesome job! Your Youtube channel is so helpful and gives me tons of great ideas!

Thank you SO much! I'm so glad it's helpful!
th_DANCE.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by LP_x
I wish I bought more from Ungaro now. I only bought the Pure Rose lipstick. I hope it's not sold out when I do my next haul! Anyways, this is a gorgeous look on you. And, in a non-stalker way, I love watching your videos on YT. You have perfect blending skills an a very soothing voice. I'm shutting up now before you think I'm wierd
lmao.gif

lol...I cringe at hearing my voice on camera for some reason. But to get over that, I'll keep telling myself..."it's sooooothing..." lolol
I'm so glad you are enjoying my videos!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lablonde
WOW looks great. Did you use Phloof in your inner corner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamiez
very pretty! where's soft flower used?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACLovin
this is a gorgeous soft look, i love it...gosh, every look you do is just so pretty! soft/bright/natural/crazy... doesn't matter, you make everything look really easy too

question about the cheeks.. did you put the FMD over crushed bougainvillea or did you kind of fade them into each other? They are both so pretty i think I'm going to pick them up, but my concern would be the FMD coming out a bit chalky/powdery and not blending well.. i was just curious how you applied them.
smiles.gif

I'm about to go back and edit my orig. post so you guys know where I used everything. Or you could check out my video tutorial.
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlit
are you wearing false lashes?? love your makeup btw
smiles.gif

Thanks! Nope...I'll always list them if I do... but I rarely ever do anyways.

MAC_addiction<3

Thats Gorgeous! So Fresh & Glowy!
I Always Lovee Your Fotd's!
smiles.gif

Also..What Mascara Do You Use? Your Lashes Are Amazingg
<333333. xo

Fairybelle

I saw your youtube vid first...and I LOVED it. Your makeup is flawless and you are naturally stunning! I bought pretty much the entire MAC Ungaro collection with the exception of Phloof! e/s (since I already had it) so this will be fun to try on my own. Great job!

BTW-- you can also try wearing the lipstain first, then top with either of the l/s... different effect!