Untamed Event! Better late than never i guess.. :)

missinmac

How amazing! And creative
smiles.gif

charkkatz

awww. omg i am in walnut creek llike 45 mins out of union sq. i go there once or twice a month. im so stopping by the MAC counter!

angela

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzEmo
ooh the feathers are so sexy!! i love the events at sf downtown counter but most of the time its really hard for me to get any sort of help there. and also what lashes are those?

awww.. im soo sorry that its hard to get help at our counter
ssad.gif
that makes me sad!! We always try to help everyone or at least acknowledge customers when we're busy. Do you usually stop by during the weekends? Fridays and weekends are our busiest. You should go up to the 4th floor MAC counter.. its waaay less busy up there. Besides, Risa and I work up on the 4th
winks.gif
Give us another shot!
smiles.gif

angela

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelica
Love the feathers, and one of the crew girls looks loke Ashley Simpson (the one on the far left next to the guy)

haha thats what my mom said! but my co-workers is waaay hotter than Ashley Simpson
winks.gif

angela

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitziegal
You look fabulous. What was on your lips? (in the first pics) *I want/need it!*

hey love! thankss! I was supposed to wear "Wild 'bout you" lipstick, but we sold out at our counter, so I used "Rebel" l/s instead. just as hot!

angela

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
Very pretty. I looove Sonrisa's mask!!

BTW, how do you attach the feathers to your eyes? Just using DUO glue or what? Do they irritate your eyes at all?

I wore #21 lashes and #7 lashes on top. On my lower lashes I wore #25. Then I placed the feathers with DUO glue one by one on top of the fake lashes. On each eye I had a total of 5 feathers attatched- 3 on top and 2 on the bottom.

The lashes and feathers were actually very light, and they did not get in my way nor irritate me at all. You have to wear fake lashes first in order to wear feathers IMO, other wise it gets too messy with all the glue. Hope this answers your question
smiles.gif

angela

Quote:
Originally Posted by charkkatz
awww. omg i am in walnut creek llike 45 mins out of union sq. i go there once or twice a month. im so stopping by the MAC counter!

aww you should come by!! Stop by the 4th floor MAC counter. Its less busy, and Risa and I work there
smiles.gif

angela

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlyqmishee
Are you wearing Wild About You on your lips?
It's gorgeous... I just bought it today.

I was supposed to wear Wild 'bout you, but we sold out so they told me to wear Rebel lipstick instead
smiles.gif
Very similar though. You'll love wild bout you!