Upcoming Stila

redbaronsg

This is actually a custom palette. Nordstrom had a 3pan of the month a couple of years ago and this was the June palette if I remember correctly. They sold for $8 and came empty. However, they had a "look" for each month with items sold separately so maybe this is one created for that person. Or else they collected the empty palettes like I did and then added pans to it. I think there are some of the other monthly 3 pans for sale also.
HTH

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartcolor
Can someone tell me what this trio is, where it was sold? I think I love it, but I would rather see it in person first.

Thanks!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Stila-Eye-Shadow...QQcmdZViewItem

iheartcolor

Well, I ask 'cause I saw about 6 of the exact same palette (from all different sellers) and was hoping I didn't miss out on any limited editions!

smiles.gif

star07

new stila information from youtube woman (if you have no idea what i'm talking about, same person from the 'barbie' thread just below):

she mentions (starts at around 9min/20s, if you're interested in listening)
- new formulations of eyeshadows
- new matte shadows
- new summer colors: no mention of colors
- new lipglaze flavors for holiday: spiced nutmeg, candy cane
- new foundations, maybe powders
- new sheer color + spf 30

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2Pd5GMOCv...elated&search=

iheartcolor

Some of the holiday stuff is up on Sephora's site. Bo-ring!

I actually *don't* want anything but the lipglosses - maybe. I would rather the new shades come seperately.

More $$ for MAC!

star07

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartcolor
Some of the holiday stuff is up on Sephora's site. Bo-ring!

I actually *don't* want anything but the lipglosses - maybe. I would rather the new shades come seperately.

More $$ for MAC!

I just put the Sephora stuff as a separate post right now, haha. I won't be buying things either, maybe the lipglaze set, only because I want to try out a couple of them. I wish they'd add other stuff, I would love to try out the Lip Glaze Sticks in a set. Or even have a new color of convertible color IN a palette, as opposed to the 3-eyeshadow/1-cheek color deal they always seem to have.