Updated makeup collection and storage!

gracie90

So I've been living in 3 different places over the past year, and this is the first time since then that all my collection has been in the same room! It's been very therapeutic to set it up how I like it again :)

Although I hadn't quite realised how much makeup I'd accumulated until I saw it all together... I think I need to go on a low-buy for a while!

Many pictures ahead
flower.gif

Paint&Ink Chick

This is a nice sized collection & luv the container you have your blushes in:) I'm curious as to what storage those are? As they are longer than Muji.

gracie90

This is a nice sized collection & luv the container you have your blushes in:) I'm curious as to what storage those are? As they are longer than Muji.
The drawers are designed to store paper in, so they can fit a lot more thing in (which is good for me!)

SamanthaDeMuro

I love how organized your collection is. I wish I could get mine in that kind of shape. Especially my overabundance of lipsticks, liners and glosses. But my husband and I have a spare room we're using as a "junk" room right now. I hope to eventually turn it into my makeup room. It's the perfect space. Great job.