Urban decay fall 2011 collection

tamarindi

Sorry but I deleted the link at the request of the blog owner. It would be great if a moderator can also delete this thread.

missah

is it supposed to be the rumoured last book of shadows or is it just a shadow box?

panther27

Ooh,i will definitely be getting the book of shadows,does anyone know when the fall collection comes out?

panther27

Some of the fall collection is up at sephora.com now!The super saturated high gloss lipgloss pencil,the new 247 liquid liners,and that weird looking eyelash curler are all there!I don't see the new BOS though.

LMD84

i haven't seen any of the fall stuff yet. I wonder why the blogger wanted the link removed? I'll leave this thread up though because this can be where we chat about the fall collection if that's ok? :)

LMD84

ok i just saw some photos of the fall collection! i need the shadow palette in my life! it has shadows that have never been released before :)

internetchick

How on earth can someone request a blog link be removed? Pictures and content yes, but I don't see how they can tell people not to link to their site (and why would they want to?). Just my 2 cents.

MAChostage

Temptalia has the new 15th Anniversary Palette up on her site! It's gorgeous!! 15 ALL NEW SHADES! It goes on sale, with a bunch of other new stuff, on July 12th.

(Ok, upon closer inspection of these shades, each one looks quite similar to another shade already in the permanent lineup. It could just be me, though!)

BeckyBenett

Temptalia has the new 15th Anniversary Palette up on her site! It's gorgeous!! 15 ALL NEW SHADES! It goes on sale, with a bunch of other new stuff, on July 12th.

(Ok, upon closer inspection of these shades, each one looks quite similar to another shade already in the permanent lineup. It could just be me, though!)
yup! here is the link: http://www.temptalia.com/urban-decay-15th-anniversary-eyeshadow-palette-swatches-sneak-peek

i definitely have to wait for her to post up dupes. i hve some of the UD palettes so i want to know if it will justify forking out so much cash for another. but knowing me, ill just end up purchasing it.. i have no self-control when it comes to LE stuff! how long do you guys think this will be out for? not in time for the sephora F&F?

shontay07108

I'm buying this palette. I bought a Book of Shadows a year or two ago, but I returned it. Just wan't impressed. I do like the looks of this palette, though. Also, I think I'll buy one of the lip pencils. Sephora already has it online, but I will wait until I can order the palette, too.

dxgirly

The lip pencils are really interesting to me too. I might pick up one or two of those, and maybe the 24/7 liquid liner. MUFE's liner flaked on me, so I'm still looking for a precision black liner I can make cat eyes with.

COBlondeBabe

Ooh,i will definitely be getting the book of shadows,does anyone know when the fall collection comes out?

July 11, and with it will be the Anniversary product. 15 new and exclusive shades. No liners or PP it looks like. I missed my chance at sneak peaking the fall collection.