Urban decay foundation oxidizes?

crod1991

Does this foundation oxidize on anyone? Has anyone had any problems with it, I love how this foundation feels like nothing on but I'm not too crazy about the color choices. 5 seems a little too light and 6 is too dark.

infinitize

I'm also in between #1 and 2.
#1 is also more neutral and #2 is more yellow... I wish #1 was an exact shade, just lighter..

but I never had a problem with this foundation oxidizing.
I never tried mixing them with oil, but yes they break down a bit patchy, but the color doesn't change at least from my own experience..
but at the same time, its really your skin's chemistry..

crod1991

Yes very true. I actually ended up getting the right color. I'm shade 5 and it looks great on me. 6 looked too weird on me. Like I said I love this foundation but it doesn't stay on long enough :(

kirstw91

I've never had any problems with the foundation oxidizing, I have normal to dry skin. The urban decay foundation is one of my favourites.

SleepingBeauty

Can anyone compare 0.5 to MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NW10? NW10 might be a tad too dark for me but I can still make it work.

Bl0ndiie

I'm 3.5 in the summer and I definitely won't use it in the fall/winter.
It's already a little bit dark for me in the summer and oxidizes a bit but it actually is not the problem in summer :)
I really love this foundation WHEN my skin is perfect. I tried to use it when I've spots or red patches and it doesn't cover anything
If you have a normal skin and nothing you want to cover, then it's your foundation :)