Urban Decay Friends and Family Sale

sfmakeup

http://www.temptalia.com/urban-decay-friends-family-sale-2012-20-off-coupon-code

I am excited to buy some new things, but I don't have anything that I really need. What are your favorite products and what are you getting from the sale?

califabulous

Well if I wasn't obsessing over MUFE e/s's I would probably grab a build your own palette and pick up haight, evidence and busted, the all nighter spray and maybe a couple sale items for early holiday shopping. I already picked up the ocho loco set.... I wonder if the 20% applies to the already discounted items?

MissTT

Well if I wasn't obsessing over MUFE e/s's I would probably grab a build your own palette and pick up haight, evidence and busted, the all nighter spray and maybe a couple sale items for early holiday shopping. I already picked up the ocho loco set.... I wonder if the 20% applies to the already discounted items?
My email says: Yep, even sale items

rockin

Sucks to be in the UK :( I could happily have loads lol
UD say they work with a company called MyUS, which gets you a US postal address. They send the goods to that address, and MyUS forward the goods to you. I checked out the charges, and it works out way cheaper to buy from a UK stockist, especially when you also figure in the UK Customs duty and tax. The postage costs more than the goods do.

http://www.urbandecay.com/International/international,default,pg.html

Quote: Originally Posted by rockin
I checked out the charges, and it works out way cheaper to buy from a UK stockist, especially when you also figure in the UK Customs duty and tax. The postage costs more than the goods do.

I didn't know that, but have had a similar situation with other online shops & the simple act of doing this for anything always renders the purchase extremely expensive.

DILLIGAF

I just placed my order! I was about to buy the Ocho Loco pencil set from Sephora. Luckily I popped in here and had a quick look!

Haven

And wouldn't you know that I just ordered the new vice palette.... Before I got my F & F email.....
censored.gif

PixieDancer

I just got the Build Your Own Quad - Rock Quad
Singles in: Naked, X, Loaded, and Woodstock
All Nighter Spray (on SALE ONLY $18 BEFORE the extra 20%!)
Was going to get Rockstar eyeliner too, but Shellcat is sending me an extra she has!! YAYs!
Think I'm also going to get the Smoked Palette, but I'll wait until the Sephora FF Sale coming up...

I'm curious if they are getting rid of the All Nighter Spray? It's only on UD's site in the large bottle and it is on sale for only $18. Makes me wonder if they are clearing out their stock! I LOVE that stuff! Hope it's not going anywhere!!

VAQTPIE

I've been holding off on purchasing some items that have been on my wishlist for awhile...so I finally picked up the Naked 2 Palette and Naked Skin Foundation in 8.0. I don't need them, but could justify purchasing them because of the sale.

I'm curious if they are getting rid of the All Nighter Spray? It's only on UD's site in the large bottle and it is on sale for only $18. Makes me wonder if they are clearing out their stock! I LOVE that stuff! Hope it's not going anywhere!!
The XL All Nighter Spray has been on sale for awhile (the tall skinny bottle). The regular bottle is still there (at retail price). Maybe they're just trying to get rid of those XL sizes. At least you get more for a lot less!
yes.gif

PixieDancer

I've been holding off on purchasing some items that have been on my wishlist for awhile...so I finally picked up the Naked 2 Palette and Naked Skin Foundation in 8.0. I don't need them, but could justify purchasing them because of the sale.

The XL All Nighter Spray has been on sale for awhile (the tall skinny bottle). The regular bottle is still there (at retail price). Maybe they're just trying to get rid of those XL sizes. At least you get more for a lot less!
yes.gif
Good to know!! Thanks! I must have overlooked the regular sized bottle when I was browsing the website!! But I probably would've ordered the big one anyways at that price point!
I really like that spray! I would be devistated if they got rid of it.

CharlieKelly

Yes it does!! I tried it and it worked
sale.gif

DILLIGAF

I just placed my order! I was about to buy the Ocho Loco pencil set from Sephora. Luckily I popped in here and had a quick look!
I placed my order on 10/09/12 and I got my items on 10/11/12. Urban Decay NEVER ceases to amaze me with the speed that I get my items.

sfmakeup

I ended up getting the Ocho Loco set and the deslick spray. I'm almost running out so this couldn't of come at a better time!

MadTheologian

crybaby.gif

The box came...and it was the wrong order. I got someone else's order... and she lives in Alhambra, CA! I wonder who has my haul? I'm calling UD on Monday.

kimibos

i ended up ordering both of the setting sprays that are on sale, 2 shadows naked and tease and the eyeshadow primer potion in eden.