Urban Decay Holiday 2011

martiangurll

I know UD has a zillion palettes but isn't it hard to resist one with a butterfly on it? The colors are really useful too. I really like the eye pencil sets, esp. the Electric eyeliners and the jumbo pencils...

TY for the link...

LMD84

i don't think i will be buying any of the holiday stuff this year. the glosses look nice but not much different to my mac dazzleglasses!

DILLIGAF

I will be picking up the 24/7 pencil set in Electric. I already have Ransom but the thought of finally getting my hands on Perversion is too tempting to pass up. The other 3 colors in the set I don't have and they will work nicely with my current stash.

MAChostage

That Midnight Emergency set... ugh. All the "Midnight" (glittery mess) shadows you can stand, along with a glittery-looking gloss. Still amazed at how popular these shades must be for UD to constantly promote them.

Miss QQ

I don't think I'm getting anything from the holiday collection. The midnight emergency kit is a good concept, but can't imagine who wants all the chunky glittery eyeshadows and deal with the fallouts.

LMD84

I don't think I'm getting anything from the holiday collection. The midnight emergency kit is a good concept, but can't imagine who wants all the chunky glittery eyeshadows and deal with the fallouts.
i know! why oh why are those shadows in that kit?!

emarie

I'm for sure getting the Electric eyeliner set! I'm still debating the more neutral colored set. I need that teal glittery liner in my life!

DILLIGAF

That Midnight Emergency set... ugh. All the "Midnight" (glittery mess) shadows you can stand, along with a glittery-looking gloss. Still amazed at how popular these shades must be for UD to constantly promote them.

Can you say HOT MESS?!!?!?!

Nicala

Me either. I'm quite relieved about that! I used to buy the eyeliner sets, but tbh, they're not that great. Milani's e/l are quite fab.

mac_aiken

I am only getting the Electric e/l set. I bought the 15th anniversary palette this week so I don't need shadows (plus I like this one better than either of the holiday sets). For those thinking about the e/s pencil set, I have most of those colors in full size and they are awesome!

LMD84

actually i have changed my mind... again. i shall get the nail polish set and that is it! i figure i want full sized shadow pencils so would rather buy the shades i want that way instead :)

iheartangE

I was one of those people whose order got totally screwed from their recent sale, so I got that $20 coupon...I think I'm going to use it for the Electric 24/7 Pencil Set. I have Ransom and Perversion already but my Perversion is already 2/3 gone and I don't know what I would do without it! That shit seriously needs to become part of the permanent line. Woodstock looks amazing so I'm looking forward to that as well.

Here's to hoping the Holiday stuff launches on ud.com soon!
pompom.gif

LMD84

I was one of those people whose order got totally screwed from their recent sale, so I got that $20 coupon...I think I'm going to use it for the Electric 24/7 Pencil Set. I have Ransom and Perversion already but my Perversion is already 2/3 gone and I don't know what I would do without it! That shit seriously needs to become part of the permanent line. Woodstock looks amazing so I'm looking forward to that as well.

Here's to hoping the Holiday stuff launches on ud.com soon!
pompom.gif
i need to have perversion in my life! it really does look like the blackest liner i have seen! :)

iheartangE

Lou, my dear, it is FANTASTIC! Super dark, super creamy, super blendable...like Feline Kohl but with much better staying power :)

I really wish UD would add it to the permanent line. It would sell so well!

LMD84

Lou, my dear, it is FANTASTIC! Super dark, super creamy, super blendable...like Feline Kohl but with much better staying power :)

I really wish UD would add it to the permanent line. It would sell so well!
oh it would indeed! i may have to get a mini liner kit just so i can get it! lol!

SatelliteDrmr

Did Sephora not get the mini sets in? I signed up for the notification emails for the 24/7 Shadow Pencil stash, and the 24/7 Electric stash. When the emails came in, they said:

"PRODUCT STATUS NOTIFICATION
You recently requested notification when Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil Stash - 24/7 Shadow Pencil Stash, $34.00, is available. We are sorry to inform you that this item has been discontinued, but our Beauty Advisors can recommend a similar product. Please contact them at" ....
I can't order from UD, because I'm in Canada. I will check with my local stores in the next couple of weeks, but I would prefer to order online.