[Urban Decay Lipsticksss] !! =]

brianjenny17

Anyone try these? I'm thinking about buying some but I don't know how they are. I hate dry formulas. So ladies &&gents I'm recruting your helpp..

Whats your favorite shades?

How do you like the formula?

Are they worth it?

How are they in comparison to MAC lipstickss?

MrsRjizzle

I have Wicked, jailbait, wanted, 5150, Vinyl, gravity, indecent, trainwreck
I posted swatches here: http://specktra.net/f217/urban-decay-swatches-113126/

My absolute favorite is trainwreck. The color is gorgeous. They color payoff is great. Except Indecent. Its kind of sheer. They feel really great on your lips. really soft. Like you have chapstick vs lipstick. I do like the way they feel better than macs. Mac just kinda sits on top of your lips. These feel as if they sink in. Make sense?

Before I got them I was reading negitive reviews about the smell and taste etc. I am still confused by it. None of mine have a funny smell or taste. I really have no complaints at all. If they came out with more colors I would definitly purchase more!

hope this helped. Let me know if you have other questions.

brianjenny17

thankssssss for the input,

the swatches look yummy, they do look very moisturizing as well.

off to urbandecay.com i goo!

Stephy171

ooo every time i'm in sephora i pick one up and then put it back lmaoo... let us know if you get anything!

aquamel

I just bought Midnight Cowboy lipstick on Saturday and wore it today. I am VERY pleased with how moisturizing it is!! I do with the Midnight Cowboy lipstick had more glitter but it is nice as a base or by itself. I think the packaging is weird (as usual with UD!) and unusually large for lipstick, but I am planning on buying more colors. I have dry lips and they really love this lipstick because it feels more like a conditioning treatment!

MissResha

i only have one, the color Gash.

i effing love it. it's a metallicy red (not too metallic though). its gorgeous. i actually like the way it smells. smells like candy oranges lol. but they do taste funny. other than that, i think they're great. i need to get more.

brianjenny17

still haven't got any .. everytime i go to sephora i always pick one up then put it back .. i need to actually buy one one of these days lol

Ms_Slick

I really want to try Midnight Cowboy lipstick, but I have never really worn lipstick. I guess if these feel like chapstick, I'll be all over it. How sheer is the Midnight Cowboy color? I should just march into Sephora and get it over with.

brianjenny17

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomkitteh
I kind of want Peroxide, it looks amazing on their model.

Peroxide always happens to be the one i pick up. I'm forcing myself to actually buy it next time i visit Sephora.
th_LMAO.gif

Divafeva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms_Slick
I really want to try Midnight Cowboy lipstick, but I have never really worn lipstick. I guess if these feel like chapstick, I'll be all over it. How sheer is the Midnight Cowboy color? I should just march into Sephora and get it over with.

You should! I just got it and I could not be more in love. The color would be perfect for a first time lipstick wearer, it is a goldish nude. It is extremely glittery, so if that you don't like glitter it is not the lipstick for you. HTH

SerenityRaine

Does anyone feel that the taste of the lipstick is more bad than funky? Kinda bitter & one of those tastes that you can't get out of your mouth for awhile. Something you definitely don't want to taste! The color & feel is nice but the bad taste that it leaves behind is a bit off putting! Idk maybe its just me as I've never used UD lipsticks before now..

arlingtonian

^ I have never noticed a bad taste with them but I don't really lick my lips so maybe that's why. However, the smell of some of them is absolutely wretched while others smell really good. I have about six UD lipsticks and half have this really wonderful sweet smell while the others smell like rotting burnt plastic (they smelled like that new). I wonder if they go bad quickly.
th_dunno.gif

brianjenny17

I bought the Naked one that just came out and I liked it very much but I know what you mean about the taste, it is a little weird. I mean not that I'm licking my lipstick off but I do know what you mean lol