Urban Decay love!

MiCHiE

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLEEMARKOWITZ
i love they're eyeshadows colors they are extremley bright,bold and vivid,however the price tag on some of them is..well not so nice,but im sure it is worth it!

You need to check out the UD subforum. Visa is running a special, for 20% off and UD just had a week-long Friends & Family 30% off special.

jenn2

I love UD because they don't test on animals. I love their eyeshadows, I own alot of them and think that they're well worth the price tag (in Canada they cost about $26 each with tax). PP is something I can't live without, same with the flavoured body powders.

BadBadGirl

I love their glitter liners- no one does it better. I plan to have all the colors. All I am missing is headbanger at the moment. The glitter gels are even prettier.

The 24/7 liners are beautiful. I just wish they would release more product, and a little more frequently.

Go back to the lipsticks and nail polish too!

Krasevayadancer

UD was my first makeup love and i absolutely adore the urban eyeshadow pallettes and urban arsenal. I used to love the creams too til those were d/c'ed
ssad.gif

kblakes

I love Urban Decay. I just recently discovered them and am slowly getting all their eyeshadows. I love YDK.