Urban Decay MAKEUP COLLECTION for Fall 2010

winwin

I keep missing the palette when it comes up online. I'm so excited for it more than anything! I can't wait to get my hands on one.

marajode

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
Anyone knows when the naked palette will be released in the UK?

The Urban Decay Fall 2010 collection will be released in September in the UK. (not sure of the actual date).
This was tweeted by UD last week, I believe.

reesesilverstar

I was at Sephora yesterday and there wasn't a vegan palette. They still had the summer collection out and nobody heard word of the new palettes yet far less WHEN they would be in stores... But I'll be calling every week till they say yes they're getting them in unless I have luck online.

LeeleeBell

Quote:
Originally Posted by reesesilverstar
I was at Sephora yesterday and there wasn't a vegan palette. They still had the summer collection out and nobody heard word of the new palettes yet far less WHEN they would be in stores... But I'll be calling every week till they say yes they're getting them in unless I have luck online.

I read on another board that most stores won't be carrying this until the first week of August, but I am not sure what their source was.

reesesilverstar

Oh that sucks!
ssad.gif

RandomnessWithK

Quote:
Originally Posted by marajode
Happy Anniversary a day late!

Thank you!
smiles.gif

i still can't even believe it's 10 years! wow!
winks.gif
thanks again!

my UD Naked palette should be coming tomorrow! YAY!

macaddict83

th_happy1.gif
I am so excited I decided to check Sephora.com before bed! They had NAKED!!!! I have been stalking the local Sephora for the last few weeks for it. Can't wait to play with it. Now I have to patiently wait.
tong.gif

LeeleeBell

So what looks have you done using this palette (those of you who own it already)?
Me:
#1 Virgin as h/l, Sin on lid & inner corner, Toasted in crease, Hustle in outer v/crease...blended out with some Naked above crease

#2 Virgin as h/l, half baked on lid, smog in crease, darkhorse in outer v & crease

I have been doing those two looks a lot...going to try a smoky eye tomorrow with creep and gunmetal

laylalovesmac

Someone will have to let me know how the brushes are- I'm seriously considering getting a few.

As of now, I know I will be buying the following:

Vegan Palette (my dream palette being vegan myself)
Little Wing Lashes (for the name, <3 the song)

I may try one of the glosses and a few brushes.
graucho.gif

locoboutcoco

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
Someone will have to let me know how the brushes are- I'm seriously considering getting a few.

graucho.gif

brushes are super dooper.. really soft powder brush is excellent, just the right size! crease and blender are really good too!! really want to try the shader myself hmmm...

PinkBasset

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac

graucho.gif

I love UD brushes! I still haven't got my hands on the new ones, but hopefully some day I will.
smiles.gif

I also want the Vegan palette and some lashes.
yes.gif
Plus the new Black palette!
th_DANCE.gif
It sucks big time we don't have UD in Finland, it's either ebay and the hideous prices or waiting game when I take a trip somewhere where there is UD available.

laylalovesmac

^Haven't been able to pick anything up yet, but I want to do a big UD haul soon.

Probably the crease, blender, and shader brushes, the Black Palette (for sure), the Vegan Palette (maybe), the Cowboy Junkie Set (for sure), a few of the Lip Junkies, and a couple of the lashes. Maybe this weekend. :)

singer82

Did anyone see the liner set on Urban Decays facebook?... :drool: full sized liner set! Wonder when its coming out!?

singer82

Surprizingly there was plenty of Naked Palettes at the Sephora near me. At first I didnt really want it cause I'm not too into neutral colors but swached it and I like the colors and think I can get some great combos with it. I'll probably get it when I get some Sephora giftcards for Christmas.