Urban Decay Naked Basics

neh250

Thank you for posting. I think I like NB2 better than the original based on those swatches. I will definitely be purchasing :eyelove:

AndersenDmz

Really excited over the new Naked 2 Basics, sadly the first one didnt do anything for me. I'm afraid all the shades will end up looking more or less the same on the lid tho...

ThisIsTheEnd90

naked 2 seems to be more warmer than naked 1 me likey!
flower.gif

Flavia

I use the first palette almost everyday (Foxy as a lid base color and Faint for brows) so I'm excited to try the newest one!

nicolaxo

I have the first basics palette but this newer one seems more up my alley. I think I would get good use out of all the colours which is unusual for me for a palette.

Ms. Z

I really want this palette; I hit pan on the brown/black shade on the 1st one & would like to replace that one too.

mel33t

I was in Sephora and the sales associate told me she has them backstage but can't sell them until the 28th. You bet your bum I will be there! The colors look amazing and I think they'll really bring out blue eyes.

Keluana

The swatches for Naked2 basics are very confusing. The way Urban Decay shows them it looks perfect with the cool-toned taupe shades, in others it looks way too warm.

Yazmin

By itself, I kept flip-flopping over the first NB palette. Seeing it alongside NB 2 made me want them both. I ordered off UD and they should be here on Friday.

dyingforyou

i bought nb2 tonight, since i looovee the original 2 as cooler tone shades flatter me better. they're so prettyyyyy i can't even. think tomorrow is going to be my play day :]

Monsy

Played with it for the first time today . I like it a lot. Both Basics are huge winners for me

Colors are more accurate here