Urban decay Naked line!!! Worth it???

So Urban Decay has released some new products to their Naked line including lipglosses and an ultra definition loose powder. I like the idea of the lipglosses which are supposed to be a lip balm and gloss in one and contains beneficial lip care ingredients. But $20 for a lip gloss? Not sure how I feel about it. However, I am curious to try the loose powder. I wonder how well it holds up on an oily t zone. There aren't many review out yet. What are your opinions on the new items and line? Worth it or pass up?? What are your favorite Naked products?

Yazmin

I just got my order with two lipglasses, and both loose and pressed powder over the weekend. I've only worn the lipgloss in Naked today, but I love the way it looks and feels on my lips. Very comfortable and smooth. Can't comment yet on the moisturizing aspect as I took it off before having a late breakfast and I haven't yet re-applied. I'm planning to use the powder tomorrow, but I haven't decided yet which I will try out first. I also have an oily t-zone, especially around my nose, so I'm interested to see how well these powders will work for me.

I'm planning to use the powder tomorrow, but I haven't decided yet which I will try out first. I also have an oily t-zone, especially around my nose, so I'm interested to see how well these powders will work for me.
Exciting!!! Let me know how the loose powder works for you. I almost bought the pressed powder before but then kept reading that it was so finely milled that people experienced it cracking and breaking easily and was afraid to deal with is so i skipped on it. But I'm really interested in the loose powder. I want to place an order by this friday since they are having a 20% discount. Might consider getting a gloss to because i need a lightweight (non sticky) gloss for every day. And possible the BB cream.

myfavoritePA

What are your favorite Naked products?
I ordered the loose powder after reading some great reviews about it and my order should get here on Wednesday. I'll let you know what I think. I don't think I'm going to try the lip glosses because they're pretty sheer and I think they're mint-scented, which I hate.

I ordered the loose powder after reading some great reviews about it and my order should get here on Wednesday.  I'll let you know what I think.  I don't think I'm going to try the lip glosses because they're pretty sheer and I think they're mint-scented, which I hate.
Awesome! Let me know how you like it! And your right about the glosses being sheer. Maybe I'll stick to a lip balm and save some money!

myfavoritePA

I tried the Naked loose powder for the first time today and so far, I'm in love! It's incredibly finely milled, even compared to Bare Minerals Mineral Veil, and it smooths and mattifies my face beautifully. The best part is, it doesn't look cakey, and I used a good amount to set my foundation today. I also used it under my eyes, and there was no crepey-ness. I definitely need to use it more before making up my mind completely, but from what I saw today, I would definitely recommend it.

So excited to place my order. I'm glad you like it. I can't wait to try it myself. Sounds like it gives a flawless finish! Thanks for sharing.

Jill1228

Omg love the lip glosses. I have 3 of them. I have the medium beauty balm. I ordered the beauty balm in dark through UD website

Vandekamp

I totally love the Urban Decay Naked line. I especially love their Nude lip glosses and their Naked lip pencils. Amazing. I highly recommend them.