Urban Decay Naked Palette

shellygrrl

Staff member
I have the first two but not Basics or Flushed (former wasn't worth it for me, wasn't keen on the latter). Naked 3 would have to really impress or intrigue me in some way to convince me to get it.

butterflyeyes

Not surprised by that at all!  I only have 1 as well but I hope 3 is better than 2.
Not sure if I'm really interested on 3 but I know I use 2 more than 1. And I use colors from basics on a very regular basis (transition, highlight) that work with almost any shadow brand I use. I think I want Vice 2....just wish I could use my pro discount on it lol

Monsy

I do not own any of them but want 2. Basic I also like and I think it's such a easy to use palette, fool proof.

butterflyeyes

I do not own any of them but I feel like I must get them
They really are a fool proof option for looks. Especially great for traveling. Instead of trying to haul a lot of makeup you can grab on of those palettes and be set for your whole vacation.

JenJay

1 & Basics have been my go to palettes to create quick work/weekend looks. Though pretty, I rarely use my 2 for some reason. I need to break that back out.
hmm.gif
I think i'll start off with basic first
Sounds good! Also, side note - the Wet N' Wild Vanity palette is a good compliment to the Basics palette.

IndigoXX

Surprisingly, I don't own either palette but I really want to purchase one. I just can't decide which one will look better on my skin tone. Any recs for a NC42 complexion?

butterflyeyes

Surprisingly, I don't own either palette but I really want to purchase one.  I just can't decide which one will look better on my skin tone.  Any recs for a NC42 complexion?
I would probably suggest Naked 1 if you're restricted to just one. I actually use colors from both...and I can work with either so I don't think it matters but I think some people are more comfortable with the original. Some say that one is more shimmer than the other...that's actually not true. They both have the same number of shimmers options in each palette but the colors in one is a little warmer than the other which gives the impression that one has more shimmer than the other (this argument goes on forever though so you just have to trust your own eye. If it looks too shimmery for you then skip it lol). Hope that helps a little lol

IndigoXX

Thanks ! I'm really trying to limit how much mu I purchase since I have a nice stash now. But I really don't have any neutrals, so I've been eyeing the naked palettes. I'm sorta late to game, but I wasn't interested in neutral eyeshadows when them first came out.

MissTT

Ha ha UD was just denying it on their FB page again last week. I can't check the link now. Sephora exclusive, non?

xlisaa

It's available in Sephora France for now, but it should be in the US in December or around there like it usually is!