Urban Decay Sale At Ulta!

sandrrra

So I thought I would let you know some good deals ulta has coming up! I work there and I believe that this stuff is being put out on sunday. I got to buy the liner sets with my friends and family discount so we got them for super cheap! Enjoy!

305.jpg

The baked one(other stores might have the other one, we didnt though) ... $15.99

287.jpg

$13.99

AND

300.jpg

Both sets $13.99!

graucho.gif
yahoo.gif
th_DANCE.gif
punk_.gif
dothewave.gif

SerenityRaine

Awesome, I've been eyeing the eyeliner sets & was debating which one. Now I can get both! I can't wait to use my friends & family discount, I've been busy lately & was really wondering what I would get as I thought that maybe Urban Decay stuff wouldn't be included in that discount
greengrin.gif

L1LMAMAJ

awww wish i could get the f&f discount. i had a friend that worked there a couple years back and i bought so much stuff!

SerenityRaine

weird, I thought that it was something that they sent to most customers like MAC. At least my best friends short stint working as a stylist paid off
tong.gif

sandrrra

They sometimes send friends and family coupons to people who have beauty club cards, but they didnt this time. It ends tomorrow though so for thoes of you that do have the card you gotta buy before then!

Gahhbee

Do you think they'll still have stuff tomorrow? i couldnt go today
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
ssad.gif
wre poepel going crazy over them ?

aziajs

Insane....and I was thinking about stopping by there today but I was tired and in a rush to go to work. I wish I had.

Gahhbee

i was suprised though because the employees at ulta had to get their ad out a lot & they didnt even know where the ud stuff was at!!

Gahhbee

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandrrra
So I thought I would let you know some good deals ulta has coming up! I work there and I believe that this stuff is being put out on sunday. I got to buy the liner sets with my friends and family discount so we got them for super cheap! Enjoy!

305.jpg

The baked one(other stores might have the other one, we didnt though) ... $15.99

287.jpg

$13.99

AND

300.jpg

Both sets $13.99!

graucho.gif
yahoo.gif
th_DANCE.gif
punk_.gif
dothewave.gif

Do you know any upcoming specials? ohhh and will the hot toools iron be 20%offnext week?

justseenaface85

I saw a lot of this stuff still at my Ulta! Is it still for sale?

EDIT: I checked my Ulta today and picked up the Baked Set for only $15.99!

Californication

I bought the Velvet Rope a while ago at full price and I love them. I was thinking of getting the other one as well man 13.99 is a steal! Thanks for the heads up!