Urban Decay silvers

uh_oh_disco

Urban Decay make my favourite gold eyeshadow (Honey) and seemingly, their metallics are the only ones which will actually stay in place for me :/ So what are your favourite silvery products from Urban Decay? I'm open to anything! Especially eye pencils.

LatteGoodness

Their 24/7 eye pencils are to dye for! They're really glittery and stay on the whole day, even if it's hot and sweaty outside. I'd definitely recommend them. Haven't tried their eye shadows though... they really good?

uh_oh_disco

I don't like their brighter shades of eyeshadow because they wear away to a duller shade too quickly for me. I agree, their 24/7 eye pencils are great. Luckily I went to Boots today and now have my eyes on "Dime" 'liner and "Vampour" eyeshadow.

iheartangE

I love Strip e/s...it's a strong medium silver with a bluish tinge to it. Very pretty!

And Dime Swipe is a great 24/7 liner...I don't own it but I've tested it and it's really pretty.

Vapor e/s is too glittery for me...I mean, if the chunky glitter thing is your bag, I say go for it, but I prefer Strip, personally
smiles.gif
Hope that helps you!

Latest posts