Urban Decay Smoked Palette

OhSoJaded

vegas is like my home away from home...the only reason i haven't moved there is because i love san diego too much and i think if i move to vegas i wont love it as much. i go every year, at least twice.
i'll have to drag my friend along who HATES makeup...i'll have to do something she loves but i don't, in order to make it fair...you think the one in Miracle Mile shops will have it too? i know the one in the Venetian will because of the MUFE headquarters but i'm staying at the Monte Carlo across from Planet Hollywood and Miracle Mile.
The Sephora at PH should have it. They were pretty well stocked the last time I was in town.

Prettypackages

I thought this palette was BEAUTIFUL, have not tried the colors on, I have only swatched them... but they have a sheen with no glitter. AWESOME. I think UD did it agian.

Genn

I finally got this palette yesterday but I havent used it yet. I'm excited to try it soon.

Prettypackages

I've used two of the colors so far and they are very sheer. I used the purple on my friend who is probably nc50 and a little bit darker and we really had to layer it on in order for it to show. That was a bit disappointing.

Ashleybubbles83

The Sephora at PH should have it. They were pretty well stocked the last time I was in town.
i didn't get to go :( me and my BFF were mostly joined at the hip this past weekend which meant i couldn't step foot into a sephora, and the few times were weren't together the store was closed...i'll get it online...

Joeysgirl

I can't wait to see some looks created with this palette. I don't wear smoky eyes very often, so I will be passing and waiting on the release of the next BOS. I think it is supposed to hit 10/1 or something like that. Does anyone have a FOTD with this palette??? pretty please??? :)

SatelliteDrmr

I just broke down and ordered it. I was only really lusting after 3 of the colours, but the singles would have cost me about the same, so this way, all the other colours are bonuses! I can't wait to get this.

I chose a sample of Naked foundation. Of course, they may sub a different sample, but I hope not. I'm quite curious about it.

shellygrrl

Staff member
I got mine yesterday (swatches in the UD swatch thread). I'm a bit disappointed with Evidence in this. The texture of it in mine is quite dry. :( The other shimmery colours are good quality. I'm also happier with the Blackout in this palette vs. the one in my Naked 2, which was/is a bit dry. I'm super impressed with the other mattes as well, particularly Kinky and Freestyle (very smooth texture!).

EndingStart

WOO! After an eternity of lusting over it I finally bought this tonight! It looks gorgeous and I will definitely be using it tomorrow.

I'm super super glad this one came with an eyeliner too instead of a brush... I lost my perversion a month ago and have been dying without it. Also, not a huge fan of their brushes so I'm glad to not have another one to add to my stash.

michelle79

I played around with this yesterday at Sephora. The colors are so pretty, pigmented & silky. This is definitely on my to-get list.

Rinstar

I got this yesterday and LOVE it!! I'm so glad I ordered it. The shadows are silky feeling and pigmented. I think you could totally do some non-smoky looks with this palette too, so it's more versatile than I expected.

Genn

I dont know if you guys have seen but UD now has new DIY 4 pan palettes. They are cute! but I still haven't filled my 6 pan.

Spruceitup

Loaded is the only color I would want. I feel I have all the other ones or something really comparable. Not impressed at all.