Urgent Hair Help Please!

_tiffany

I really want to get bangs because I'm having some skin issues under my eyebrows and would like to cover it up until it gets better. However, I think I have an extremely round face and am not sure which style of bangs would look best on me but still be able to hide my eyebrow area. Could anyone help me with recommendations? I'm probably going to get it done today, so any fast suggestions would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Here are some style of bangs that I like:

2yzg4nb.jpg
35iujd4.jpg
14vkxso.jpg

chynegal

i like jessica albas bangs maybe get it a little longer tho a nice side swept bang would look good i got a round face too and thats what i did

kdemers1221

because you have a round face i wouldn't cut bangs that are going to just cut right across your eyes or forehead... it will emphasize your round face. side swept bangs are really great for making a round face look slimmer. if you cut them with a deep part, they should cover your trouble area that you want to cover.

think Nicole Richie:

s171o7.jpg

23rmzk2.jpg

I hope this helps!!!

gildedangel

I have a round face and I love my side-swept bangs, they de-emphasize a round face and they are really verstile and easy to fix and maintain.

Latest posts