URGENT... I Need everyone to pass this message on!

M.A.C. head.

It's not your job *shrugs* And personally, I wouldn't call her a friend.

A lot of cultures have been brain washed by the Euro-centric "standard of beauty. Ex: The comments your friend made are very popular in India, as evidenced by the mass production and consumption of fairness [bleaching] creams; these products are also bought by a number of African Americans. In the African American community, skin color can be an "issue" as well, like darker skinned women being viewed as not beautiful or them receiving compliments like "You're really pretty...for a dark girl..."

The truth is, well in my opinion, that some people are just NEVER satisfied. The Euro-centric standards are still there in a lot of people's minds, but these days just look at how many people go to a plastic surgeon and ask for "JLo's butt" or "Beyonce's ass". Or what about all these people asking for "Kim K's make up" and spending hours and hundreds in the tanning salon?

It goes both, three, four, an infinite amount of ways because generally, people want what they can't have, unless you can somehow pay to get it LOL It's sad that your friend thinks that way. But ignorance is bliss for some. Maybe she's just insecure and she wants everyone else to be insecure too.