Uses for all over glosses? and question about glitz glosses

xBROKENxHEARTSx

I was just wondering what you the uses for all over glosses were? and can you depot glitz glosses? don't they melt? if you can, how and what palettes do they fit in?

BlahWah

I wish I could help you out with this one, but my Chartreuse gloss is still sitting at my dresser gettin' absolutely no love. I've read they're supposed to be used as a highlighter, maybe even "glossify" your lids, but Chartreuse isn't pigmented enough to motivate me to use it. Plus I grease up enough on my own, don't want sticky lids or cheeks. Soooo... I'm as stuck as you are. Sorry I can't help, but I can sympathize!

Hawkeye

all over glosses can go on the cheeks, as a highlighter, on the eyelids to create the wet look or on the lips.

The glitz glosses I personally wouldn't try to depot it.

bellaetoile

all over glosses literally can be used all over. glossy eye looks, highlighters on cheeks, cheek color, lips, etc. still, i have a couple and don't really use them. ever. lol.

and glitz glosses...i'm pretty sure de-potting them would be a bad idea. i know some people HAVE de-potted cream products, but i just can't think of any reason why it would be worth the risk. i don't think they're the same size as blush pans, and obviously they wouldn't fit in eyeshadow palettes. i had a couple and hated them, so i returned them, but their packaging was not amongst my complaints. i thought the packaging was actually pretty convenient. i don't think you'd be doing yourself any great service by de-potting them.

glittergoddess27

I use my all over gloss on my cheeks to make glitter stay put,.. on my temples,.. on my shoulders in the summer when I wear shirts that show em off,.. I have also used my frost warming AOG on my lips,.. and of course I press glitter into it,.. LOL. I consider this a MUST for glitter lovers,.. LOL.

I wouldnt depot your Glitz glosses,.. I think that melting them could possibly change their consistancy?

xBROKENxHEARTSx

thanks =D, I was just wondering about glitz glosses beacuase I personally really like them and have a lot and I think I remember seeing somewhere a palette with like glitz glosses, so I was wondering =D