Using an orange lipstick to neutralize gray discolorations on skin

sss215

Thanks for the recommendations everyone. I'm tired of waiting for MAC to restock their orange. I have been so anxious to try this technique under my eyes for weeks now. reesesilverstar - where is Ben Nye sold typically? ss215 - is the MUFE sold individually? I didn't find it on Sephora.
It is, I got it from the Sephora store in Soho, where there is a MUFE boutique. You can call them or the MUFE store in Union Square to order.

MissTT

Thanks TripleS. I ended up getting the Ben Nye Mojave because I was anxious. I spent $16 since I had to paid shipping which sucked, but I really think this orange technique will be my HG technique for hyperpigmentation and I couldn't stand to wait another day. At least now I know I have several brands to try.

MissTT

I purchased both the Ben Nye and the MAC Corrector and I can't get this technique to work. I have hyperpigmentation under my eye that looks like major dark circles and I don't know how to cover it up. I hate it.
ssad.gif

VampyCouture

I purchased both the Ben Nye and the MAC Corrector and I can't get this technique to work. I have hyperpigmentation under my eye that looks like major dark circles and I don't know how to cover it up. I hate it.
ssad.gif
Have you tried patting your corrector? I know that sometimes the technique would not work for me, because I wouldn't pat on the corrector to make sure it looked okay and covered everything. Personally, I use Bobbi Brown Corrector in Dark Peach and it works wonders for me. But I would say patting the corrector in, or mixing it with your concealer and applying it that way has been working for me.

Copperhead

Hi, how can I view this video? It says video is private
I'm kinda thinking they may have removed that video. Or looks like we can only see it if we have an invited direct link to it.

I just saw a video where youtuber Jackie used Face Atelier's Heat as her orange corrector.

0.jpg

Latest posts