Valentine's Day and Anti- VDay Looks!

yummy411

4349253539_9e189fa8d1.jpg

4349291623_3967810ca1.jpg

4349371128_ccfa210cd2.jpg

Deets:
FACE: MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation
Milani powder foundation to set
EYES: Soft Ochre paint pot (as base) Brash (on lid) Spiced Chocolate quad, Plum Dressing (crease)
Violet Trance (outer v), Up at Dawn-icy lilac (inner corner, bottom lid),
Loreal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil in black (to line lid- one of my fav black liners!!)
black liner and Urban Decay's Ransom liner-purple (water line and bottom lid)
Red Cherry #47 false lash
CHEEKS: NYX Mocha (hot pink), Clinique's Aglow blush (shimmering peach), MAC Smooth Harmony (contour)
LIPS: MAC Beet lipliner, Pure Vanity lipglass -true red (no more Taylor Swift red lip envy! lol)​

4348621309_be8444808a.jpg

4348619495_32f45ec4de.jpg

Deets:
FACE: MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation
Milani powder foundation to set
EYES: Viz-a-Violet pigment foiled (lid), Soft Brown (crease), Bobbi Brown yellow setting powder (highlight), Sea and Sky mineralized eyeshadow, deep blue side (bottom lid), blue liner
on top lid, UD Ransom-purple liner on waterline
NW30, NW25 Studio finish concealer (under eyes, outer corner of lips, cupid's bow, bridge of nose)
2 sets of Ardell wispies, stacked
CHEEKS: Smooth Harmony (to contour), MUFE 92 (blush) with a touch of NYX Mocha
LIPS: UD Ransom, MAC Love Knot lipglass (LE)

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!
greengrin.gif

specktra_rocks.gif

purple_pumpkin

Oh, wow!
I love both looks!
You have amazing blending sills! i love the first look, and the lips...ahhh

But the purple look iz amazing, i love how it look on you, with purple lips and everything
yahoo.gif

blackeneddove

I love the second look, especially the lips! Purples look great on you. I wish there was a close up of the eyes of the first look!

yummy411

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackeneddove
I love the second look, especially the lips! Purples look great on you. I wish there was a close up of the eyes of the first look!

i'll add a pic for you
winks.gif

blackeneddove

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummy411
i'll add a pic for you
winks.gif

Yay, thank you- the look is gorgeous! I have a few orange toned e/s and never know what to use it with, I'll try it out with purple like you did!

ashleydawn

You are gorgeous!! Love both looks but the first is definitely my favorite. Your skin is so flawless and beautiful!