Vanity and storage solution (updated 13/07/12, with video tour and pic heavy)

michelle37

So yeah. Always a work in progress.
this room is makeup heaven
nanaparty.gif

Sass

i came across your yt video about two weeks ago and i was like wowey...your setup is so cute!

dynafromanila

Great great organisation - you are the mother of all organisations ... applause ... applause ... the ice tray is a great idea ... thank you for that
flower.gif
You must be a very much in-demand makeup artist and nail tech ... just one question, though, how do you keep track of expiration dates?

LoveStoned

Oh my God, what a beautiful vanity area
heart.gif
And the make up collection, it's all so very pretty, I will definitely steal some of your ideas when I finally get to organizing my chaotic stash
girlhaha.gif

ShaSha85

Hello, I love your vanity and your Awesome collection. I have been looking for a vanity similar to yours.. & I cant find it on Ikea..do you remember the specific name of the table?

beautycool

Hello, I love your vanity and your Awesome collection. I have been looking for a vanity similar to yours.. & I cant find it on Ikea..do you remember the specific name of the table?
Hi I think it's the small Alex's in ikea Hun I have te taller ones too like the ones in pics and the wide one Type in Alex and the two small units will come up Then there's a seperate piece you buy to put along the top to make it a desk Unless it comes altogether x :) Hope this helps x

beautycool

Our ice cube trays in the uk wouldn't fit nothing in lol xxxx Are they quite big in the USA ???? Like big size

Latest posts