Vanity Mirrors

MK09

So like most people i have a typical cheap vanity mirror that has two sides and that lights up.Which personally ive never got the light feature because its always horrible lighting that serves no purpose at all imo.I actually clipped the cord off mine.But arghhh i just cant stand these little mirrors they are just too small! Dont you all just hate them too? Ive looked allover for bigger ones but the only one i could find is ridiculously expensive.At sephora there's one that looks really nice but its $170.00,why?? Its just a mirror after all.If it was $60,$70,or even $80 i would still think its over priced but i would buy it.But $170.00 i think there just being ridiculous.Although during Winter during there F&F sale i migh just grab it!

But in the mean time im in search of cheaper options.Im curious what type of mirror do you use at home? I know some do there makeup in the bathroom mirror.But i dont because my mirror is to small and im afraid id lose everything going down the drain haha But i was thinking of maybe attempting to do some DIY project. Maybe buying a small wall mirror from walmart or someplace because there pretty cheap and a mirror is a mirror right? Well at least i think so,tell me if im wrong though. But yeah with the wall mirror trying to find some way to attach a bottom or something on to it so it will stand up on my desk or something along them lines.But im so not the "Miss. Build It Yourself" type girl lol Any ideas? Or if you have or know where to find a bigger vanity mirror thats below $170? lol

This is the type of mirrors i hate!
41DGK302NZL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

And this is the one at Sephora i want.

P86901_hero.jpg

MK09

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredBlue
As always, IKEA is your friend.
th_wink3.gif

Haha thank you,thats perfect!

Well it was perfect but i just realized they dont sell it lonline
ssad.gif