Vanity searching

keetuh

Soo, hi guys! My second topic on this forum, go me lol.
This is one of my chances to ramble so I will try to keep it as short as possible.
I've been looking for a vanity lately in my home town.
There aren't too many stores here that offer the vanity in the store, I would have to pay shipping and handling which is PAIN IN A BUTT HOLE.
I thought to myself, why don't I look on craigslist to try to find one.
No such luck there ..

So , do you guys have a vanity?
How long have you had it?
Where did you get it from?

smiles.gif

LMD84

i have only had my vanity since the summer so it is still quite new to me!
smiles.gif
however it's actually pre-owned because i got it off ebay! super cheap price too because i picked it up myself. plus it's much nicer than the ones in my local shops - which is all really cheap and thin wood in the drawers - my heavy nail polishes would go through the bottom!!

keetuh

Ah, sounds like you really enjoy it.
I'm still on my hunt and coming up empty which sucks. =[

LoraBrook

I'm hunting for one, too. I did find a cool desk on craigslist the other day that needs some tlc but would be great. I just don't know if I have time for a project!

keetuh

Same here, I'm not entirely sure if a project would be correct for me at the moment but I think I am going to wait now. I'm getting a bigger bed for my room and I doubt I'll have room. Unless I get a flat screen tv that hangs upon the wall and put the bigger screen in my living room.

HMM, that actually does sound perfect lol!.

Paint&Ink Chick

Did found a cute one desk on Etsy, but with shipping although I could pic it up. But I think it would look better in my studio for the kiddos to do homework lol

Paint&Ink Chick

OMG! girl you hadn't heard of ETSY....wow. I love hand made, some stuff is reasonable. I've gotten some cute things of there, scrapbooking items, my camera strap and head bands for me and the lil one:) Started to stop at a estate sale today after dropping her off at preschool to see if I saw anything but to tired lol

keetuh

Nope, I've never heard of it until now. I think shipping would be a bummer to ship where I live but I don't even know if they would because I didn't look into everything when I was looking around. I saw the prices and I dang near fainted.

RoxyJ

I got really lucky with Kijiji (Kinda like craigslist, but Canadian) and got my vanity for $40. It was refinished and in great shape. Just keep looking at Craigslist, you might get lucky. :)