Vassup, Ich Celly!

CellyCell

This is a look I wore the past weekend going to MAC.
I got compliments from both MUA on the floor and one set me aside and told me to put an application/resume in. The other MA was apparently the Manager (who said I had amazing skills). I told her I'll see. Everyone keeps telling me to apply but meh.

Face:
Revlon Concealer
MAC Blush in Peachykeen?

Eyes [all MAC]:
UDPP
Yogurt (lid/inner corner)
Mylar (highlight)
Brown Script (crease)
Plum Dressing (crease on top of Brown Script)
Entremauve Pigment (deepen outer crease a bit)
Vex (lower lid)
Blacktrack Fluidline
Ardell Demi Lashes

Lips:
NYX Natural l/g

Upload096.jpg

Upload094.jpg

Upload092.jpg

Upload093.jpg

Thanks for looking.

ritchieramone

I always assumed you already worked for them as your looks are always so professionally applied and flattering. Good luck if you decided to apply (though I doubt you'd need luck with your skill level!)
th_drool.gif

hotpink1326

This look is gorgeous on you!! Youre so talented, im not suprised one bit that they wanted you to apply!!

CellyCell

Thanks everyone.
I'll prolly try making my resume and fixing my portfolio soon.
Dunno - not much of a retail person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by claralikesguts
you should totally apply
smiles.gif
ugh, Bruno, what a waste of money. i feel horrible for making my bf see it with me hahah

Me too! LOL. My bf was covering his eyes majority of the time saying, "why is he doing this!" haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
you always look beautiful...damn I forget to get yogurt everytime I go to pro....back I go

Isn't yogurt a perm color or you just prefer going to the pro store? lol
Get it tho!

stealth

That lipgloss is lovely on you.
It's so nice to get compliments on MU, but twice as nice from MUAs! I think you should go for it, assuming it's what you want to do. What's the worst that could happen, eh?