Venture bros. anyone?

pugmommy7

My fave show The Venture bros.(adult swim/cartoon network) had a MAC shout out last Sunday night!
Dr.Girlfriend was applying her lipstick in the ladies room, and when asked about it, she responded, "It's Pink Poodle,MAC makes it".
I was in heaven
smiles.gif

Yes, I am a geek and yes I am ok with that.

musicdust

You aren't the only one!!!! I love that show! Ha I giggled at that and my husband thought I was loony!

SChotgurrl

I love this show!!! And pretty much all the other shows (after 11 pm) on Adult Swim
greengrin.gif
I dunno how I missed this episode!!!

freyja313

I saw this too and was going to post here but was afraid everyone would think I was loony. Glad I'm not the only one here with a love for MAC AND The Venture Bros! I tried to get some screen caps from Adult Swim Fix but they came up blank - I wanted to make a Dr. Girlfriend avatar and use the quote for my signature.
loser.gif

noteventherain

I love MAC shoutouts like that! There was a quote (of the day) in my newspaper this morning about Plushglass from Sandra Bernhard and I contemplated printing it out and posting it on Specktra. It made me a little excited. I am such a nerd!
greengrin.gif

pugmommy7

yay! I am not alone! and i am so glad that it was a real color and not something they made up!!!!
I am going to be dr. Girlfriend for halloween.
I am practicing my voice!
(psst)....there are lots of pics of her on myspace,look up Dr. Girlfriend
smiles.gif

ilovexnerdsx

ohhh please! that's not bad. i was reading a book earlier and it said "Then day broke. Humid and overcast." and i was like "moooommmmm!!! they just said humid and overcast!" and she gave me the blankest look i've ever seen. i had to explain to her humid and overcast were MAC colors. she laughed at me.

CrouchingAfroHiddenPick

I freaking love the venture bros. Brock Samson is the man! Also, I wouldn't be suprised if they got the whole MAC reference from Doc Hammer's(voice of Dr. Girlfriend) wife, Lisa, who does the voice of Dr. Orpheus daughter, Triana! Just a hunch I have!

queenofdisaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovexnerdsx
ohhh please! that's not bad. i was reading a book earlier and it said "Then day broke. Humid and overcast." and i was like "moooommmmm!!! they just said humid and overcast!" and she gave me the blankest look i've ever seen. i had to explain to her humid and overcast were MAC colors. she laughed at me.

rofl.gif

velvet

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissFortune
I love how the Guild of Calamitous Intent gives a mac discount!

me too! it cracks me up everytime i see that episode. i think its my favorite of season 2

how long ago was pink poodle lipstick discontinued?

Cosmopolitics

I love that episode. It's one of my favorites of season 2 (right after the two-part season finale).

After I saw the episode, I wanted to get it. Then I found out it was discontinued and it made me real sad.
ssad.gif

tadzio79

my hubby loves to watch it, and I see it from time to time. It's hilarious!
I had no idea there was a MAC shoutout! that's awesome!